Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inevitably GT is going to get in trouble because of the social media exposure from idiots like this, and when they stop making figures it's going to be:

Ideas_Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg

"Wow, how could this have happened. This is BS. Squareenix is so ****. Like and subscribe for more figure updates."
Hahahahahahaha omg the accuracy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would have rather gotten Brother Nier or Papa Nier rather than 2B myself. Noctis looks great and so does that Cloud head sculpt.
I'd buy GT Nier + Kainé + Emil in a heartbeat, they barely have any figures. Nier merch is 95% Automata

It definitely seems like those images came from a different source than here, there doesn't appear to be any evidence at a glance that they're edited versions of what Walter posted here.

pic leaked at somewhere in baidu. i edit the DO NOT REPOST word myself. gt group got about 1.2k member,but i surprised that i haven't found any leaked pic on weibo(facebook china version).
this site is pretty uncommon/not easy to find so i posted here. fans can search this site from google but not those who not familiar with english based(Japanese fan etc ).but i think is commonsense for not posting any 3rd party unlicensed incoming product to some mainstream social media page which consist of partial official licensed product sharing.

but that noctis in throne?90/100.
best in market.

I got the Prime 1 dio + their 2P but Id take the trio from GT + Kaine, Emil and Nier in a heartbeat! All the 1/6s from this are awful currently.

Last edited:
I don't think we will seeing as FF16 is so close. I hope I'm wrong though
I agree. Squenix needs to focus on hyping FFXVI. Would not be good to start drawing attention to the next release. Marketing push for FFVIIR will likely intensify a couple months after the release of FFXVI

If the speculation is correct, today's message (the 7th) will be Nomura's, so hopefully that will give us some clarity. Then again, Nomura and clarity don't necessarily go hand in hand.

I agree. Squenix needs to focus on hyping FFXVI. Would not be good to start drawing attention to the next release. Marketing push for FFVIIR will likely intensify a couple months after the release of FFXVI
Eh, this really only makes sense if it was a XVI/XVII situation. VIIR is just another game they’re putting out, not the next final fantasy addition. They’ve got a lot of games coming that aren’t XVI that they could discuss and hype today.

Those who own the Cloud figurine version FF7 remake gametoys 1/6, can you post a photo of the sword buster please ?
Because I printed the sword and I now have to paint it and I would like to paint exactly like that of gametoys 😊

they're showing the mobile game for ff7 rn
Two decades of sparse FF7 related content with the characters popping up here and there in video games...

Then one day they had a meeting and were like, "How can we ring out every single drop out of this game?"

I mean, I'm 100% here for it because it's one of my favorite games of all time. But it's also kind of painful at the same time.

Back