Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh nice I'll take a look. Yeah that 1:1 sword they showed off at Tokyo Game Show / comic con said it was like 185.5cm high. Never seen a model that matched those specs. But this might a good match to scale down for my GT Zack, love the crisis core one but just come off the back of finishing reunion and feel this works best. Keep trying to see if ToyAnxiety or similar have the GT Cloud sword spare

New 1/4 Cloud in the works from Fallen Angel Studio. They only made naked female statues so far lol (including Tifa), it remains to be seen how the final statue will look with the sword and the outfit. Render looks great. Proportions are much better than on the Fanart Studio one, which has a small head compared to the body.
FtlMajtaQAEj8Od.jpg

Last edited:
Head looks absolutely amazing, maybe even better than FanArt's or GT's. The sexy pose isn't my bag but I know I'm in the minority there when it comes to unlicensed statues.

Yeah that's literally a render. Waiting to see the actual sculpted painted proto.

It's quite similar to the creation studio sculpt. Almost like both studios used the same 3D files for the face model.

tifcomp.jpg

It's hard to get an accurate picture of the 3D model to overlay on the GT Buster Sword as mine has a slight bend to it but I think its pretty much done. I don't think its entirely accurate to the game but I've tried to get as close to GT's version as possible.

It's not perfect but if anyone want a copy, send me a message and I'll try send you one.

Attachments

• Buster Sword Full 01.jpg
    Buster Sword Full 01.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Buster Sword Full 02.jpg
    Buster Sword Full 02.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Buster Sword Full 03.jpg
    Buster Sword Full 03.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Buster Sword Full 04.jpg
    Buster Sword Full 04.jpg
    882.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Buster Sword Full 05.jpg
    Buster Sword Full 05.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It's hard to get an accurate picture of the 3D model to overlay on the GT Buster Sword as mine has a slight bend to it but I think its pretty much done. I don't think its entirely accurate to the game but I've tried to get as close to GT's version as possible.

It's not perfect but if anyone want a copy, send me a message and I'll try send you one.
Excellent work man.

That's awesome. I printed one of your models with the Prusa mini. I haven't bought the metal threaded tube yet that goes inside. Once I get it I'll fill in the lines and paint it.

Attachments

• received_970570250241883.jpeg
    received_970570250241883.jpeg
    196.6 KB · Views: 0
That's awesome. I printed one of your models with the Prusa mini. I haven't bought the metal threaded tube yet that goes inside. Once I get it I'll fill in the lines and paint it.
It looks like the model from the Thingiverse link I sent. That model isnt one of mine but it is good and its awesome you got done so fast.

These people need to be stopped. Yikes.
I always wonder who this stuff is for, but apparently people are buying it? Not just the silly, out-of-character outfits and poses, but the body and face look horrible. She looks half a rhinoplasty away from her nose falling off her face.

Back