Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I thought I'd mention, I remember there was someone here asking about a spare Buster Sword. Well, it's no GT, but instead Super Duck. Someone is selling parts on eBay, including the sword. It looks pretty good. It would be good for an extra, or display, etc. I love Super Duck costumes, but they almost always miss the mark on their headsculpts.

CE8F9A58-C770-423E-8B0D-AB58953C1A73.jpeg

Side by side comparison between remake and AC.

443544-D87931C4-D0F5-490D-8AF7-07713E333FD2~2.jpg

154758ns929s996zhz1y6h~2.jpg

154800inf3s3fuj83mw8z2~2.jpg

Versus original prototype. Maybe it's just the angle but it looks like it's been tweaked a little since the reveal, specifically around the mouth.

final version?not sure
View attachment 635011
Thank you for sharing this picture with us Walter. It's so good to see Cloud again. I will be more than happy, borderline giddy, if that is the final product we will be receiving.

That head sculpt is truly exceptional. The level of detail on display on both the head and body is top tier. I assume his pale complexion is merely down to the lighting in that shot, so I am not overly concerned about that.

I look forward to anything else you can share with us before the figure is released. :)

View attachment 635160
View attachment 635161

View attachment 635162

Versus original prototype. Maybe it's just the angle but it looks like it's been tweaked a little since the reveal, specifically around the mouth.
final version?not sure
View attachment 635011
Salivating...
On my knees!

I kinda thought the face had a Photoshop filter applied to it due to the paint app of the upper eyelid. Yes I see what you mean... And bottom lip is less full. The nose bridge width is also more uniform from bottom to top instead of the slim triangle shape. Still, I am salivating, though! Like a faucet ♪

I actually checked with Kit a few nights ago cos I got bit by the Q1 bug wondering how I can pay the full amount in one blow. Turns out I already did last year lol! I'd just forgotten.

This is easily the most excruciating wait I've had to endure for a figure (due to the dream character and quality). It tops every offering of AC Cloud I've seen so far and I'm happy for delay if it means quality upping... Holy grail upon many of our shelves for sure.

The release of AC Cloud sample photos is a welcome thing, but if mass production is still not in progress, it is my guess, but the release is delayed and it seems that it will be released only in the fourth quarter of this year.
Will it be released in June? I'll have to forget about it for a while.TT

Walter mentioned in one of his recent posts that GT's factories are dealing with AC Cloud at the moment, and we've seen mass produced hubcaps and tyres for Fenrir from as early as the middle of last year. Just need to be patient that's all.

May/June definitely seems more realistic. I'm in a similar position, I have Joy Station's 1:4 Lulu coming in the next month or so, so wouldn't mind Cloud coming a little later...

When the AC Cloud pre-order was released, the pre-order demand was so overwhelming that the GT boss had to bring forward the pre-order cutoff date in order to reduce the quantity of pre-orders. This move was unheard of for me in the 1:6 pre-order industry.

I think the GT boss is now focusing on fulfilling all of those orders, and the improvements he made, such as adding die-cast parts to the bike, were a welcome effort.

I hope that we can get at least videos showing the unboxing, measurements, and weight by June, and that I will hopefully receive my copy by August or September.

Original release date was March, estimate was late april/mid May, but I feel like June feels more accurate. Personally hoping for June as I have 2 Clouds to pay off 😅
June would be better for me, too.

On another note, FA Studio final Tifa prototype. Looks too good to be true. I can't even tell if it's a render or a real statue
Fud5GgFaIAAkpB0.jpg

Back