Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If more GT figures never come then I’ll settle with my Cloud & Sephiroth, not looking to mix and match - scales/proportions and quality etc. differ between different companies so I’d rather have them all from the same line.

I respect the GT boss’s dedication to the quality and details but there comes a point where it does more harm than good. I am happy to wait but plenty of others wont be and they're going to lose business to other companies that are much more efficient.

Cbs Omg GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Is it over :ROFLMAO:

this te aerith is pretty good. competition between company always benefit end consumer.

but still,i wait for gt version. i just love gt figure details.
for those who own the figures,you get what i meant.
again,gt and roc are different company.

from my view
3rd party unlicensed figure= can improve multiple times without limitation.without se limitation. makers can use any method they like
(be it as poor made quality figure or top tier figure that even the licensed figure cannot match.)

licensed figure= each modification must be approved from official side.even the the a modification as small as slight chance of facial expression such as smilling,packaging box design,details of cloths(example:license side said the figure cloths must be sealed,cannot be undress by buyers),battle damage painting effect(some license side dislike battle damage effect so they demand there will be absolute no battle damage painting).

so back to the topic:do gt really dont make figure anymore?

from my opinion,not possible.
Firstly,its just a beginning/ tactic for gt. gt proved their skill, their capability of making the BEST FF series figure. the best which i mean compare to those infinite amount of statues,pak series,others 1/6 3rd party product,official etc etc. prove me if im wrong. boss want low profile,thats it.

gt can make semi ok-ish quality figure and sell it,so humour me and ask ourself -why do gt keep upgrading they product while aldy being at the top of lines?why gt insist of using gt custom develop body instead of using those mass market body?why gt always give jointed arms+ silicone arms?

Second,gt is a small company. boss aldy said the production capability is just not too enough/efficient. currently is mostly occupied by ac cloud.why open preorder if the production cant keep up?the last preorder we got is dn which i believe is Nov 2022. gt capability now is around 2-3 figure per year. if we think with a little bit of twisting,zack can consider 2 figure instead of 1. just saying.

Lastly ,the man behind gt.

yes,he is crazy ,he is super ocd regarding the development of gt figure,some members said:just open preorder aldy,tifa is good enough. but he wont compromise,he wont listen ,as long as he is not satisfied,no one can change his or affect his decision.sometimes dislike by group member due to his straight foward/hard truth /stubborn attitude.
he dislike posting picture of :gt improve this and this after listen to consumer advice.he think company should had thought of what collectors really desire when open preorder.the preorder picture will do the job,if collector like it,they will buy it.he will make silent improvement on the figure better than the promo pic if he found anything that can or needed to improve.all based -FROM COLLECTOR TO COLLECTOR. he want you to feel what you getting from gt is worth the money you paying for.

and yes,i do love and respect this crazy man . wont mind the waiting because i trust gt ,not because they make 100% quality figure,undoubtedly some defects come with the figure. but mostly the continuous persistence of improvement ,the willingness of facing challenges/hardship of making the figures,and happyness/excitement of during preorder open or during receive the figure.

Its make you happy during and after open box,whats more important than these raw emotion?
right?
Hooray! So... It sounds like GT is still around and the rumors are untrue. That's all I needed to hear!

Looking forward to seeing Tifa/Aerith at some point.

The site others got theirs from was ToyAnxiety but that was months ago and they've sold out. I think your best bet would be to find the dimensions of the sword and get it 3D printed and paint it yourself
Can you tell me which 3D file is best suited to have exactly the same as gametoys ?

Can you tell me which 3D file is best suited to have exactly the same as gametoys ?
Yeah, asking James would be your best bet. I used thingiverse.com to find a 3D Buster Sword (Zack's version) and got it printed off printathing.com (yes, these names are real lol) but they recommended a resin printer as theirs wasn't able to reach the detail required for some parts. It looks good from one side and horrible from the other. I ended up painting it to the best of my ability, but do not look on the other side lol
IMG_4970-2.jpg

Yeah, asking James would be your best bet. I used thingiverse.com to find a 3D Buster Sword (Zack's version) and got it printed off printathing.com (yes, these names are real lol) but they recommended a resin printer as theirs wasn't able to reach the detail required for some parts. It looks good from one side and horrible from the other. I ended up painting it to the best of my ability, but do not look on the other side lol
View attachment 633289
You know that now you have to show us the other side, right?
:bat2:

PO'd the Toys Era Aerith.

Hoping they continue the rest of the FF7 line w/ Tifa, Cloud, etc.
Actually what would really be awesome was if they went after some variations of the main cast or characters that GT hasn't taken an interest in. Barret is the one most people agree on, but dress versions of Tifa/Aerith would be cool too. Unless their goal is to turn these figures around fast and get them out before GT, capitalizing on the impatience of collectors (aka myself).

Yes, I would like you to make one like the version of gametoys with Cloud remake.
Would it be free or paid ?
To print which site is the best ?
Tell you what I could do. I could alter the file I used for my full sized buster sword to fit the dimensions of the GT and make sure the end can be removed so it can be used with the figures. If that doesn’t work I’ll have to actually model it from scratch and it may take some time. I won’t charge for it.
E6E54C59-C087-4CAD-9D8D-859D8DB6942C.jpeg

Tell you what I could do. I could alter the file I used for my full sized buster sword to fit the dimensions of the GT and make sure the end can be removed so it can be used with the figures. If that doesn’t work I’ll have to actually model it from scratch and it may take some time. I won’t charge for it. View attachment 633439
Thanks 😃

Tell you what I could do. I could alter the file I used for my full sized buster sword to fit the dimensions of the GT and make sure the end can be removed so it can be used with the figures. If that doesn’t work I’ll have to actually model it from scratch and it may take some time. I won’t charge for it. View attachment 633439
How heavy is that thing?

Incredible work. Having an accurate life-size buster sword is a grail item for me 😅

I had a
Incredible work. Having an accurate life-size buster sword is a grail item for me 😅
I had a small 3D printer at the time so I had to chop it up into over 50 pieces and It took over a 2 months on off to get it all finished. Its very cool to be able to look and just have a 1:1 buster sword though.

Back