Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wonder if AC Cloud manufacturing is going smoothly.
And I wonder if the Fenrir quality has also improved over the last Hardydaytona. The Hardydaytona painting quality was frankly not good.

I think if there were issues we'd probably be looking at a more significant delay than April-May. Much like a lot of stuff originally slated for Q4'22/Q1'23, the double hitter of CNY and the change in China's covid policy has likely impacted production.

Anyone picking this 1/12 AC Cloud?

Attachments

• IMG_20230301_054156.jpg
    IMG_20230301_054156.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230301_054140.jpg
    IMG_20230301_054140.jpg
    638.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230301_054122.jpg
    IMG_20230301_054122.jpg
    717.7 KB · Views: 0
Proportions look pretty wonky, barely moves. If it’s cheap enough I’ll get it for the accessories/clothes and find a much better body for it.

That could have been so cool but they really messed up his hair lol. And the fact he has Zack's buster sword instead of his own. 😖

I ordered it for the clothes. Can anyone recommend a better body? I'm going to print a head I'm making for it. I hope BroToys makes a Remake version like they did for Barret.

I miss the days of Walter dropping by every 2-3 days and dropping some progress pics for us and spurring up discussions. Damn Twitter. It made the wait times so much better.

Looks great - feel like maybe the colouring on the exhaust and highlights is a touch too intense, it's fairly muted in the movie. Everything else looks spot on though, love the glossy black.

Presuming this is a production sample, so hopefully we'll not be far off from seeing Cloud, and eventually getting the sets in our hands.

Im so sad that I did not buy it with the Fenrir, just regular Cloud :( Well.. maybe it will pop up somewhere in the future. Looks great.

Back