Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great - feel like maybe the colouring on the exhaust and highlights is a touch too intense, it's fairly muted in the movie. Everything else looks spot on though, love the glossy black.

Presuming this is a production sample, so hopefully we'll not be far off from seeing Cloud, and eventually getting the sets in our hands.
Yeah I think Square did a better job on the gold color on their Play Arts version. That said, I kind of like how brand new it looks. Sort of a fresh out of the car factory paint look before getting the wear and tear.

final-fantasy-vii-advent-children-dx-cloud-strife-fenrir-action-figure-2018-pre-order-1.gif

Im so sad that I did not buy it with the Fenrir, just regular Cloud :( Well.. maybe it will pop up somewhere in the future. Looks great.
I'd find it difficult to imagine many people buying the Fenrir on its own so you might have an easier time finding one at the usual places when they release.

Im so sad that I did not buy it with the Fenrir, just regular Cloud :( Well.. maybe it will pop up somewhere in the future. Looks great.
I have the double pack pre ordered if you’d wanna get Fenrir once I have it in hand as I don’t have room for a bike that big

I like the more saturated colors. Advent Children came out around when video games were all grey and desaturated, and it seems that influenced Square's CG in the film, too. I never liked that drab look.

Unfortunately Cloud + Fenrir will be another figure I don't pay off the invoice for. Having to be more and more picky these days and can't justify the space commitment or cost any longer.

Fenrir is going to be a nuisance to display that's for sure, the length and girth are absurd (ooh matron). I have somewhere I can put it but I'm either going to have to sell/put a few things in storage.

Fanart Cloud headsculpt:
FqC4qFzaUAA44lU.jpg

Very nice, but GT's likeness is unmatched imo, not even in 1/4 can other studios achieve the same accuracy.

Solar have also just announced they're planning a 1:4 Tifa & Aeris statue/statues based on the Traces of Two Pasts cover artwork. Probably will be some time off though.

They're redoing Tifa's head now, after taking feedback. There's also been some discussion around the scale, seemingly it's currently roughly 1:3.5 at the moment but it may be adjusted up or down.

Back