Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello ElingMona.
That's a great photo. I have one question for you.
When will AC Cloud be released?? Please give me a hint.^^

Hi, I've been busy recently, hardly got time to read the chat from the QQ group chat (the chat group has grown to 1165 members, and most of the time they chit-chat on GT unrelated topics, it has like 99+ new messages every few minutes.. it's quite hard to get some quality information nowadays lol)

I think AC will be coming out in April - June (most probably May) and I heard someone mentioned that Tifa might be opened for Pre-order in Feb / March 2023.. I wonder is this source reliable or not, the person claimed that this info was from CM customer service (Taobao site GT official seller), but might subject to change without prior notice.

Don't worry, once there's a confirmed date, the GT boss will make announcement in Group chat, me or Walter will share the information here 😊

Here's a new photo I saw the other day. Claudia's HS with Sephiroth new body

Attachments

• -65b1842101e92761.jpg
    -65b1842101e92761.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 0
I've been working on a custom Angeal as I have spare CC swords from Zack and I'm seriously doubting well see a GT will ever make one. I'm using the itchigo addition body as a base but I realised that the Hot Toys Infinity War Thor seamless arms are pretty much the perfect fit for the character so I photo scanned the body and working on modelling a new torso that can make use of the Thor seamless arms.

Screen Shot 2023-02-09 at 10.54.48.pngScreen Shot 2023-02-09 at 10.54.59.pngScreen Shot 2023-02-09 at 10.53.59.png

Hi, I've been busy recently, hardly got time to read the chat from the QQ group chat (the chat group has grown to 1165 members, and most of the time they chit-chat on GT unrelated topics, it has like 99+ new messages every few minutes.. it's quite hard to get some quality information nowadays lol)

I think AC will be coming out in April - June (most probably May) and I heard someone mentioned that Tifa might be opened for Pre-order in Feb / March 2023.. I wonder is this source reliable or not, the person claimed that this info was from CM customer service (Taobao site GT official seller), but might subject to change without prior notice.

Don't worry, once there's a confirmed date, the GT boss will make announcement in Group chat, me or Walter will share the information here 😊

Glad to see Cloudette is still in the making!😁🔥 And dang that Sephiroth body is tanked out!

I've been working on a custom Angeal as I have spare CC swords from Zack and I'm seriously doubting well see a GT will ever make one. I'm using the itchigo addition body as a base but I realised that the Hot Toys Infinity War Thor seamless arms are pretty much the perfect fit for the character so I photo scanned the body and working on modelling a new torso that can make use of the Thor seamless arms.

View attachment 622091View attachment 622092View attachment 622090
That's awesome! What scanner did you use?

Thank you very much ElingMona.
I thought AC Cloud would be released around March. Thank you again for your useful information.
You may be busy, but I hope you leave a message often, and I hope that you will have only good things in your future.

I just used Polycam on my phone. It’s great for quickly pumping out 3D scans
Thank you! I was thinking of getting a revopoint, but this looks much better. Do you know what kind of plastic is good to print with for an articulated figure or do you have to mold and cast it to use a better type of plastic?

Thank you! I was thinking of getting a revopoint, but this looks much better. Do you know what kind of plastic is good to print with for an articulated figure or do you have to mold and cast it to use a better type of plastic?
I don't really know what the best plastic to use is. I'm just going to print it on my resin printer and hope for the best. I'm modelling in external plug port parts so that I don't have to worry about pieces fitting perfectly together straight off the print bed.

I don't really know what the best plastic to use is. I'm just going to print it on my resin printer and hope for the best. I'm modelling in external plug port parts so that I don't have to worry about pieces fitting perfectly together straight off the print bed.

Always got to recommend RESIONE for 3D printing articulated pieces. The cheapo standard resin everybody uses to print minis wears itself down when rubbing against itself and makes for very poor joints, plus it's brittle and prone to breakage at the slightest drop, but the RESIONE stuff is durable, flexible and has a low shrinkage percentage on cure, so your pieces actually fit together like you'd expect. I'd recommend the M70, in particular. Not a sponsor lol.

Hey Leo just curious. Have you gotten any of your orders from them? I'm curious because Comicsanctorum is Toyswonderland and they have gotten a ton of flack from many people here for failing to deliver an item that they clearly didn't have (i.e. Remake Cloud).
This is my first order from them. Options were limited at the time. Now I have options to ship to South east asia.. maybe should find someone who will do that for me somehow..

Did a quick low quality print to test the size and to see if the arms would fit ok. They seem to fit really well and I like how much bigger they are when compared to cloud or Zack. Now to make it all snap together 😂

Attachments

• 6180827A-DB03-469E-9DF4-10B3E3DA2F2B.jpeg
    6180827A-DB03-469E-9DF4-10B3E3DA2F2B.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 6F16B32C-E6DD-42F3-BE6D-76301A5029B7.jpeg
    6F16B32C-E6DD-42F3-BE6D-76301A5029B7.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Anyone remember for the GAMETOYS AC CLOUD + FENRIR, will we be getting 1 or 2 head-sculpt??

Yeah, with the Cloud + Fenrir set you get a second head. Has the eyes looking slightly to the side and a wind effect on the hair sculpt.
Thank you.. I was pondering if I want to custom the head to have it painted and rooted. Too risky if there’s only headsculpt. But if there’s 2, maybe can consider this option.

Back