Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone successfully place an order with Square Enix from their store, recently?
A bit over a week ago, I placed an order, got a tracking number, and it sat for 8 days in "pre shipment" status. I finally contacted them, they said "oh it got lost" and issued a replacement.
Well, now that replacement order is in the exact same spot for 2 days. Doesn't feel promising.

Yeah, I bought some stickers and a clock from them last week. The order arrived a few days ago.

I had a hell of a time trying to buy from them in December though. A lot of items that were listed as "available" actually weren't even in their warehouse yet, thanks to Covid-related distributor delays. My items were stuck at "processed" (ie, they charged my card) for weeks until I finally convinced someone to cancel and refund the whole thing for me.

Sideshow is going to pay to have me ship back my defective Tifa, and then send me a new one. :)

Their customer service is so good.

Anyone successfully place an order with Square Enix from their store, recently?
A bit over a week ago, I placed an order, got a tracking number, and it sat for 8 days in "pre shipment" status. I finally contacted them, they said "oh it got lost" and issued a replacement.
Well, now that replacement order is in the exact same spot for 2 days. Doesn't feel promising.

Several months back I ordered some stuff from them. No problems and everything arrived. Problem was the box basically was smashed up and they didn't put much, if any padding in the box.

I promptly requested a return and full refund. They sent me back a label and I sent the items. I was refunded no problems but I'm hesitant to order any collectibles from them again. I have FFVII Remake Sephiroth PO'ed with them and I might just cancel and order from a reputable dealer who packs well.

That sounds almost as bad as Amazon packaging. Everytime I buy a book from them they ship in a box that you could stack 10 books in with no padding. I only buy from them because it's always cheaper than anywhere else and returns are easy.

Good to know these experiences. I was eyeing the 2B re-release, and might go to BBTS instead. They seem to have better service based on anecdotal evidence online. Will contact SE (again) on Monday to see what's up. Sigh...

Good to know these experiences. I was eyeing the 2B re-release, and might go to BBTS instead. They seem to have better service based on anecdotal evidence online. Will contact SE (again) on Monday to see what's up. Sigh...

BBTS by far is the best collectible store out there IMO. I have ordered every FF7 play arts Kai from them except only the exclusive square store variants that you must buy through square direct ((FF7R cloud limited color and hardedge variant). BBTS packs items extremely careful and if you pay for collector grade the box is mint and sealed in a thick plastic bag, then a custom box is made for it. Then that box gets packed with tons of padding and bubble wrap in the shipping box. It?s unreal. Never ever had a bad experience with them.

BBTS by far is the best collectible store out there IMO. I have ordered every FF7 play arts Kai from them except only the exclusive square store variants that you must buy through square direct ((FF7R cloud limited color and hardedge variant). BBTS packs items extremely careful and if you pay for collector grade the box is mint and sealed in a thick plastic bag, then a custom box is made for it. Then that box gets packed with tons of padding and bubble wrap in the shipping box. It?s unreal. Never ever had a bad experience with them.

That's great to know, thanks. :) I actually placed an order with them this weekend (for something else). First order, so we'll see how it goes. :)

BBTS is slow to get new stock, but it always arrives well packed and shipping cost is a fraction of what other places charge, especially Sideshow. I've ordered from them many times over the years.

BBTS is slow to get new stock, but it always arrives well packed and shipping cost is a fraction of what other places charge, especially Sideshow. I've ordered from them many times over the years.

This is accurate. Usually they are last to get their stock on compared to other vendors, but when it arrives it?s pretty minty.

Several months back I ordered some stuff from them. No problems and everything arrived. Problem was the box basically was smashed up and they didn't put much, if any padding in the box.

I promptly requested a return and full refund. They sent me back a label and I sent the items. I was refunded no problems but I'm hesitant to order any collectibles from them again. I have FFVII Remake Sephiroth PO'ed with them and I might just cancel and order from a reputable dealer who packs well.

I would cancel the PAK Sephiroth and go for the GameToys one. It's far far far (probably more fars lol) superior for a little bit more.

After getting the GameToys Ichigo in hand, I'm wondering how tall Cloud will be. Ichigo is taller than ever figure I have except Thanos.

Estimated size has him at 30cm so about 11.8inches which is probably slightly taller than most Hot Toys figures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Estimated size has him at 30cm so about 11.8inches which is probably slightly taller than most Hot Toys figures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe GameToys defaults automatically to 12 inches for 1/6 figures instead of scaling it to the character's actual height which is preferable.

And I thought the statue trend has already ended...

Cat's Tail Studio
Scale 1/5 (42cm)

t01.jpg t02.jpg

Ok, I’m a fan of a$$ and tiddies...

But these statues are...sigh...

I wanna tell these companies ‘yeah, we got it, let’s move on’

That's an odd face... almost like they repurposed it from something else? Weird...

... then again, the first one to get a decent Tifa statue to the US that isn't insanely priced, especially with shipping, is going to make a pretty penny. At 1/5, maybe they'll undercut the others.

Seriously don't understand why Square Enix didn't include Tifa in their statuette lineup. :|

Back