Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's the best place to preorder this without having to pay upfront? Onesixth outfitters have both but require some deposit.

Yea you?re options are pay a down payment and payoff the rest later or buy the figure up front. You?d have a really hard time finding a reputable place that doesn?t require a down payment of any kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't tell you a single 1/6 retailer that doesn't require deposits.

I see. I just didn't want money tied up just in case the product turned out subpar. I guess I'll go with one that doesn't ask as much for deposit. As far as the Cloud and Daytona set, any suggestions that do take preorder with deposit other than Onesixth Outfitters as they want 50%? Thanks.

I see. I just didn't want money tied up just in case the product turned out subpar. I guess I'll go with one that doesn't ask as much for deposit. As far as the Cloud and Daytona set, any suggestions that do take preorder with deposit other than Onesixth Outfitters as they want 50%? Thanks.

Check with TNS, they might still have preorders open. I have Cloud by himself on installments with them.

I got mine from KGHobby. They have been sold out for some time. I would try showzstore or gianttoy if they?re still available. I believe giantoy only had cloud and did not stock any daytonas due to larger packaging they told me.

I got mine from KGHobby. They have been sold out for some time. I would try showzstore or gianttoy if they?re still available. I believe giantoy only had cloud and did not stock any daytonas due to larger packaging they told me.

Showzstore seems to have reasonable enough price. Thanks.

Cheapest reputable place left with Cloud + Daytona? Would be nice if they have Sephiroth too.

Cheapest reputable place left with Cloud + Daytona? Would be nice if they have Sephiroth too.

maybe toys wonderland? that's where i purchased the Daytona for my VTS cloud. little risk since its only the bike and prices seem to range with that Daytona

Showzstore has it but I think you have to pay upfront? They might have an option for a small deposit but I?m not sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was sleeping on Sephiroth for a few days finally preordered him at KGHobby to go with Cloud.

Seems like my options are One Sixth Outfitters, ShowZStore and Toy Wonderland.

One Sixth Outfitters prices seem high. Shipping is $85 for both but from a US warehouse.

ShowZStore has possibly the best prices and on the product page it says free US shipping?! That would be a huge savings but if it's excruciatingly long shipping I'd have to upgrade if possible.

Toy Wonderland has good prices but I have no idea what shipping would be. Probably a fairly large box for Cloud and Daytona.

Decisions! Decisions! =/

I already have MH Tifa and Aerith pre ordered along with XZ Tifa so that's one reason I'm looking for the safest and best deal. Lol

Seems like my options are One Sixth Outfitters, ShowZStore and Toy Wonderland.

One Sixth Outfitters prices seem high. Shipping is $85 for both but from a US warehouse.

ShowZStore has possibly the best prices and on the product page it says free US shipping?! That would be a huge savings but if it's excruciatingly long shipping I'd have to upgrade if possible.

Toy Wonderland has good prices but I have no idea what shipping would be. Probably a fairly large box for Cloud and Daytona.

Decisions! Decisions! =/

I already have MH Tifa and Aerith pre ordered along with XZ Tifa so that's one reason I'm looking for the safest and best deal. Lol

Wow that's a lot of preorders! I'm jealous! I haven't built up the courage to order anything yet other than the little statuettes from Square.
Where did you order your XZ Tifa? (Do they have in-hand photos for the actual release for that one yet?)

Wow that's a lot of preorders! I'm jealous! I haven't built up the courage to order anything yet other than the little statuettes from Square.
Where did you order your XZ Tifa? (Do they have in-hand photos for the actual release for that one yet?)

I ordered from avol.sg
They have some pictures that aren't renders and I believe are fairly new. Just checked the site though and it's showing that that purple dress is out now and only the weird random black outfit is left. Hope my order is ok because I just did it the other night. Lol

I ordered from avol.sg
They have some pictures that aren't renders and I believe are fairly new. Just checked the site though and it's showing that that purple dress is out now and only the weird random black outfit is left. Hope my order is ok because I just did it the other night. Lol

I think you'll be ok if you got the order in. I hope so! :) I LOVE that statue, absolutely adore it. But just can't give myself $800 worth of permission. :)

Asked Toy Wonderland if I could get a shipping estimate and they said product isn't out yet this is a pre order if I have any other questions feel free to ask. I mean duh. What a horrible answer. Lol

Asked Toy Wonderland if I could get a shipping estimate and they said product isn't out yet this is a pre order if I have any other questions feel free to ask. I mean duh. What a horrible answer. Lol

yeah i know your pain. From my experience of buying overseas Giant toy is the best and fastest shipping and doesn't use US Postal(which can be unreliable). Not the cheapest but if you are serious about your collection, you want them to arrive as safe and quick as possible its a no brainer.

They don?t know the weight of the product yet, the shipping is based on weight.

Back