Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck! Keep us updated!

Got it and it's the worst QC figure I have had to date.
- Face (eyes) are as seen in all the reviews.
- Paint is sloppy everywhere (paint bleed, spill, inconsistency).
- spew (excess plastic) on the boot sole pushes the tow articulation up preventing it from laying flat.
- Can't take the hair-piece off.

Trying to claim it with the store - should've let them keep the deposit (20$), it's not worth the price paid.
Won't make the same mistake with Aerith.

- spew (excess plastic) on the boot sole pushes the tow articulation up preventing it from laying flat.

Trying to claim it with the store - should've let them keep the deposit (20$), it's not worth the price paid.

Aww, sorry to hear that. :( They really are leaving money on the table not releasing a decent Tifa. We need something middle of the road with decent quality. Not all of us are willing to drop a grand on a bootleg from overseas. :|

Man that is terrible sorry to hear that bro. Mine comes soon from BBTS (it has been shipped) but I always order the collector grade and never open them so I won?t be able to tell the quality. I?d imagine it?s poor too though based off of what I have seen so far.

Ah man im sorry to hear that. I am however curious how bad your in hand product is. are you willing to post pictures?

Ah man im sorry to hear that. I am however curious how bad your in hand product is. are you willing to post pictures?

Of course. Will do when I get back later today (if I can remember).
I am fine with having paint issue in areas not so noticable (e.g. Cloud V.2 : silver paint spot on dark-blue torso, Barret : paint bleed bedhind the left ear from the earing).
But this is bad.

Well I got an order in for Cloud and Sephiroth. I don't normally do 1/6 figures but they looked too good. A big help was seeing how impressed people were with the Ichigo they just received by the same company.

Welp, I got my PAK Tifa from Sideshow. And while the paint ap on the face actually looks alright in-hand... the frickin head wasn't attached properly! :gah:

Tifa 3.jpg
Tifa 1.jpg

Put in a request for a replacement. Hopefully that goes as smoothly as the last time I received something defective from SS.

The actual sculpt likeness looks good, but the paint is Hasbro tier.

Yep the sculpt itself is actually really accurate. Regarding the paint, I compared the final product to the picture on the box and you can really see the difference in the lip colour especially. The prototype used a nice shimmery pink that matched her in-game lipstick, whereas the final product just has a flat peachy colour. Also there was more nuance to the eyelashes & eyeshadow, and the whites of her eyes weren't as stark white as this.

Also I'm a little blown away by how weird her suspenders look! Why are they so long??? They didn't look like that in any of the review videos I've seen :lol

1.jpg

2.jpg

2.1.jpg

2.6.jpg

They left the sprue marks on the both joints so the bracelets can't really be more/remove.
2.11.jpg

3 Boots.jpg

3.1.jpg

The actual sculpt likeness looks good, but the paint is Hasbro tier. A joke for the price PAK figures are.
To confirm this.
0 Face.jpg

Also I'm a little blown away by how weird her suspenders look! Why are they so long??? They didn't look like that in any of the review videos I've seen :lol
I assume them did it like that to help putting her in kicking poses as they can be be slide down the skirt (that sound bad :lol )

Most of the stores here in the Philippines just had a memo with squeenix, I dunno if you can see this link but here ya go https://www.facebook.com/300361466676925/posts/3803859639660406/

Interesting. I get my PAK figures from BBTS. I wonder if they would get the new faces or maybe they'll have a thing where we email Square with proof of purchase and they send them out to us directly?

With Yuffie revealed I wonder if they'll do any more figures now or wait until part 2 comes out to add to the line?

Maybe. You should reach out with your local retailers so theyll inquire with distributors about that thing going on. Good luck guys! This 1st wave really had a lot of issues and it's good they actually listened to the consumers this time.

Anyone successfully place an order with Square Enix from their store, recently?
A bit over a week ago, I placed an order, got a tracking number, and it sat for 8 days in "pre shipment" status. I finally contacted them, they said "oh it got lost" and issued a replacement.
Well, now that replacement order is in the exact same spot for 2 days. Doesn't feel promising.

Back