Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah cool, is there speculation on the others? I'm sort of obsessive about "matching" so I would be more interested if I knew I could get my favorites.

The problem here is, by the time Barret or Aerith goes up for order (if they do), Cloud and/or Sephiroth will be sold out and hard to find.

I will say, the likelihood that GameToys or VTS do the whole FF7 crew is extremely unlikely. Aerith and Tifa, wouldn't be surprised ... Yuffie, perhaps ... Vincent, Cid, unlikely ... Barrett, Red XIII, something more remote than unlikely.

The problem here is, by the time Barret or Aerith goes up for order (if they do), Cloud and/or Sephiroth will be sold out and hard to find.

I will say, the likelihood that GameToys or VTS do the whole FF7 crew is extremely unlikely. Aerith and Tifa, wouldn't be surprised ... Yuffie, perhaps ... Vincent, Cid, unlikely ... Barrett, Red XIII, something more remote than unlikely.

These figures seem to be based on the Remake so Yuffie, Vincent, Cid are extremely unlikely.

I can see Tifa and Aerith being made. Barrett maybe, Red XIII probably not.

That is why I ordered 3 of both vts cloud and 3 game toys sephiroth. As they are my childhood favorites. And I currently have a custom made tifa and aerith figures being made by yansartofficial

Also gonna have a cloud iron man mark 85 battle damage combo

Attachments

• IMG_20210128_051211_371.jpg
    IMG_20210128_051211_371.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_20210128_051215_267.jpg
    IMG_20210128_051215_267.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_20210129_031710_958.jpg
    IMG_20210129_031710_958.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_20210128_051221_886.jpg
    IMG_20210128_051221_886.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 144
These figures seem to be based on the Remake so Yuffie, Vincent, Cid are extremely unlikely.

I can see Tifa and Aerith being made. Barrett maybe, Red XIII probably not.

Sort of interesting... Is the only reliable way to get these to preorder? Given that it seems many don't turn out well with the finished product, seems like a fairly risky proposition. Weird business model.

Sort of interesting... Is the only reliable way to get these to preorder? Given that it seems many don't turn out well with the finished product, seems like a fairly risky proposition. Weird business model.

No idea, it varies, we don?t know production numbers or anything for things like this.

It could sell it during preorder or it could be around for a week or a year after release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh. Sideshow had bumped my last Tifa payment to March, but now I'm seeing on the site that she's off pre-order and available to ship now.

My LCS put this up for pre-order. A little steep to just plop in a deposit so having mixed feelings. Ideally I would wait for in hand pictures, but it would most certainly be sold out/inflated by then. Also, I feel this needs a lot of room to display properly with the wing and sword. But it looks so damn nice, hmm.

My LCS put this up for pre-order. A little steep to just plop in a deposit so having mixed feelings. Ideally I would wait for in hand pictures, but it would most certainly be sold out/inflated by then. Also, I feel this needs a lot of room to display properly with the wing and sword. But it looks so damn nice, hmm.

Newbie here again. :) Using context clues, I'm guessing "LCS" is "Local Collectibles Shop"?
Any tips on how to find something like that in my area? (I'm in the US) Do local comic/collectible shops typically broker these types of items? I am not a comic collector, and haven't stepped foot in a shop like that in many, many years. Thanks :)

Dude don’t hesitate. It may seem steep now (honestly it isn’t steep at all, all things considered), but think about this;

It’s an unlicensed unofficial product. Can you imagine how much it’ll be if it were official? Look at how much SE are charging for their PAK figures.

Some food for thought.

Don’t pass on this. We don’t know when and if there will ever be another sephiroth figure in this scale, and of this quality. I own GameToys first figure “Ichigo”. It’s fantastic.

I’m all in man.

Dude don?t hesitate. It may seem steep now (honestly it isn?t steep at all, all things considered), but think about this;

It?s an unlicensed unofficial product. Can you imagine how much it?ll be if it were official? Look at how much SE are charging for their PAK figures.

Some food for thought.

Don?t pass on this. We don?t know when and if there will ever be another sephiroth figure in this scale, and of this quality. I own GameToys first figure ?Ichigo?. It?s fantastic.

I?m all in man.

I agree. Just the inflation cost alone is worth the investment. Worst case scenario you dont like it you can resell it on eBay and im sure you can make a good portion of your money back if not all of it or more.

Dude don’t hesitate. It may seem steep now (honestly it isn’t steep at all, all things considered), but think about this;

It’s an unlicensed unofficial product. Can you imagine how much it’ll be if it were official? Look at how much SE are charging for their PAK figures.

Some food for thought.

Don’t pass on this. We don’t know when and if there will ever be another sephiroth figure in this scale, and of this quality. I own GameToys first figure “Ichigo”. It’s fantastic.

I’m all in man.

From what I've seen by the time there are in hand photos the item will already be sold out. If you've experienced hot toys prices , gametoys and vts seem pretty fair.

Also considering square enix has part 2 they are working on and another titled "first soldier" and "ever crisis" I bought 3 sephiroth. I've never been this impressed with a 1/6 video game piece. Absolutely stunning.

From what I've seen by the time there are in hand photos the item will already be sold out. If you've experienced hot toys prices , gametoys and vts seem pretty fair.

Also considering square enix has part 2 they are working on and another titled "first soldier" and "ever crisis" I bought 3 sephiroth. I've never been this impressed with a 1/6 video game piece. Absolutely stunning.

Love your passion man!

It truly is stunning.

I don’t think they have any social media that I’m aware of.

They should keep it that way. Helps keep a low profile for them so they uh...don’t receive any kind of....mail.

I don’t think they have any social media that I’m aware of.

They should keep it that way. Helps keep a low profile for them so they uh...don’t receive any kind of....mail.

It also helps avoid getting in trouble for stealing licenses. Bleach and FF7 folks might not be the happiest. I do agree, I hope they keep it that way

They have a Weibo account. Just don't know what it's called. That's where they post their update photos before someone posts it on FB.

Dude don?t hesitate. It may seem steep now (honestly it isn?t steep at all, all things considered), but think about this; It?s an unlicensed unofficial product. Can you imagine how much it?ll be if it were official? Look at how much SE are charging for their PAK figures. Some food for thought. Don?t pass on this. We don?t know when and if there will ever be another sephiroth figure in this scale, and of this quality. I own GameToys first figure ?Ichigo?. It?s fantastic. I?m all in man.

I agree. Just the inflation cost alone is worth the investment. Worst case scenario you dont like it you can resell it on eBay and im sure you can make a good portion of your money back if not all of it or more.

True. I am selling off a couple of figures so I won't lose much on it. The risk of not jumping in seems greater than ending up with a dud. Ah screw it, ordered.

Your opinions are appreciated, although you are all a bunch of terrible enablers. :wave

True. I am selling off a couple of figures so I won't lose much on it. The risk of not jumping in seems greater than ending up with a dud. Ah screw it, ordered.

Your opinions are appreciated, although you are all a bunch of terrible enablers. :wave

Lol if it makes you feel better I have 2 Gametoys Cloud and Daytonas and 2 Gametoys Sephiroths already paid up. Its an expensive endeavor but were all in this together!

Back