Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Kit Chen

Hey Kit, do you have a waiting list for closed pre-orders? If so, is there a spot for me on the GT Cloud+Fenrir Deluxe bundle?
I guess there will be a few of us here, who would also like to join such a list

So if GT happens to make Lightning. Which Lightning would y'all want most?🤔

Never been a big FFXIII guy (although I appreciate it a lot more these days, especially after XV), but if I had to pick it'd be the XIII-2 design. Her XIII gear is kind of boring and I don't like the black torso piece in her LR look.

@Kit Chen

Hey Kit, do you have a waiting list for closed pre-orders? If so, is there a spot for me on the GT Cloud+Fenrir Deluxe bundle?
I guess there will be a few of us here, who would also like to join such a list
Nope, we don't have a waitlist sorry

Frankly, many people would join a waitlist but then only small percentage will place the order unless its super hot item

So a waitlist meaning more waiting for us... it is easier to sell ready stock when we have extra units for sale

So curious how could they pay for the joker when its out, while they can't even take care small bills

People still keep paying them in full, looks like nothing happened, I feel like this forum is the real world, facebook is
kind parallel universe

View attachment 602947
Pretty sure they just use other poor soul pre order money from different order to pay for it. Especially TW just need to make sure those Influencer who benefit them get their figure first

Nope, we don't have a waitlist sorry

Frankly, many people would join a waitlist but then only small percentage will place the order unless its super hot item

So a waitlist meaning more waiting for us... it is easier to sell ready stock when we have extra units for sale
Ah okay, thats understandable.
Thanks for the answer! :) I will keep an eye out on your shop and others, when the time has come :)

Unsure how many looking at this thread are still invested in PAKs or licensed Square merch in general, but PAK moogle hood Yuffie and SA Wall Market Aerith are out now:

They don't look too bad but I'm glad I cancelled my order for Yuffie.

Unsure how many looking at this thread are still invested in PAKs or licensed Square merch in general, but PAK moogle hood Yuffie and SA Wall Market Aerith are out now:

They definitely look good on it own line, wish I was more into pak. But right now mainly focus on gametoys line. I kind of wish gametoys were being licensed by it square, it definitely come with more stock but the same time the price probably be higher as well

Ima just use some extra soldier clothes and build this😂

Attachments

• LRFFXIII_SOLDIER_1st_Class.png
    LRFFXIII_SOLDIER_1st_Class.png
    387.2 KB · Views: 0
Our insider, Walter88, confirmed Noctis will only come with the Engine Blade and possibly a throne for a DX edition, but I agree, all his weapons would be so cool to see! There could be a way to print them on clear PVC plastic to kind of simulate the experience.

Ooooh a throne too?! I can totally pose up like that Versus XIII trailer. The engine blade and a throne would work for me. Give me the dx!

I think the Asmus Vergil DX from DMCV did it really well. He has floating swords on a clear base. They're made from clear blue plastic I think.

I got my PAK Yuffie last week and I actually like her. My plan from the start was to get the whole FF main crew in PAK (this was before I knew about GameToys), and I must say I really like their Nanaki a lot, he and Barret are the best figures in the FFVIIR line theyve made in my opinion. However I cant justify buying them anymore as I just saw a while back that the price for Zack is 189€ (184usd), plus shipping wich would have added up to 229€!! I mean, they are good figures (mainly, we shall not talk about Tifa *cough, cough*) but absolutely not that good by any means. When I preordered Yuffie (wich was my last) she was at 110€ and that I was okay with. But when they start asking almost 190€ thats just... no thank you and bye.

I got my PAK Yuffie last week and I actually like her. My plan from the start was to get the whole FF main crew in PAK (this was before I knew about GameToys), and I must say I really like their Nanaki a lot, he and Barret are the best figures in the FFVIIR line theyve made in my opinion. However I cant justify buying them anymore as I just saw a while back that the price for Zack is 189€ (184usd), plus shipping wich would have added up to 229€!! I mean, they are good figures (mainly, we shall not talk about Tifa *cough, cough') but absolutely not that good by any means. When I bought Yuffie (wich was my last) she was at 110€ and that I was okay with. But when they start asking almost 190€ thats just... no thank you and bye.
Yeah they definitely need to adjust those prices honestly they’re only worth about 70-80 to me especially when you have amazing accurate figures of them in 1/6 scale for around the same price.

I remember some of these in my collection right now being like $60 to $90. Those were the golden days. All the Metal Gear figures were nicely priced, their Appleseed Alpha figures, their Marvel and DC variants AND their older FF figures were nicely priced.. I remember buying the PAK FFXII Fran for like $89.99

Yeah they definitely need to adjust those prices honestly they’re only worth about 70-80 to me especially when you have amazing accurate figures of them in 1/6 scale for around the same price.
Yeah I mean come on! Now theyre just being friggin greedy. Its not like they improved anything or added more stuff they just suddenly want almost 80€ more for the very same figures. And as you say, there are so many better figures out there on the market for roughly the same.

The same channel posted a review of Aerith and she looks awful:

Compare that to the Nier figures made by Flare:

The difference is night and day. For some reason Square Enix doesn't want to license Final Fantasy to other companies like Nier

Yeah I mean come on! Now theyre just being friggin greedy. Its not like they improved anything or added more stuff they just suddenly want almost 80€ more for the very same figures. And as you say, there are so many better figures out there on the market for roughly the same.
They got greedy as hell and definitely do not have the quality to back up their prices hopefully they see a huge decline and start to price them normally again because I don’t mind having some in the collection just to have them but some of the prices are not justified for me to get them

Back