Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's well outside the preorder window, highly desirable and a sold out release too. If you seriously want it, you're gonna pay the current market value. Is it worth it? Demand usually dictates that, so I dont see this as a heinous practice by them. I even recall BBTS sometimes doing this with stuff.

Just got this email from TW lol... 🤦🏻‍♂️ I received this email after they said they would refund me as well lol this is the poorest excuse I've heard, what does that even mean? 😂 and yesterday they said they'd refund me. I called them out and used a photo from here as evidence (thank you) of someone's email saying they won't receive their Zack stock til end of November and told them to just refund my money to my PayPal and make it easy for both of us or I will get my money back through a chargeback 🤣
View attachment 603158
View attachment 603159
I wonder how do I get my refund if they decline me since I paid for Zack using the installment plan system, feel like I gonna get ****. like is not thru paypal, and I still have AC cloud on plan as well. This is the worse company I ever dealt with!!!

Let me translate that for you:
"After looking at the ammount of money we still own manufacturers and suppliers we simply cannot afford to give you a refund right now, please bare with us as we aimlessly scramble to make enough money off pre orders and fake shipping notices in order to pay for the stock of other figures."
100% spot on translation.

If you want a advice, i simply wouldnt pre order any Play Arts Kai oder Static Arts stuff.
Wait until the actual product is released, look for some Youtube review or toy review blogs
of the actual product and then you can decide if you like it.
The risk of the product being sold out by then is actually pretty low.
Even today the Static Arts Tifa for example is still available in the Square Enix shop.
Most of these SE products, like Play Arts or Static Arts, are not limited at all.

So to minimize the risk of a bad surprise later, i would simply wait until you can see pictures or videos of the final product,
because like 90% of the pre order images of Square Enix merchandise are bs.
We already talked a couple pages ago that even the Static Arts purple dress Tifa already looked like a downgrade
when they were showing a actual physical statue at a toy convention in summer 2022.

GT is something else, you 100% want to pre order those if you are interested.
You dont really have to pre order any regular Square Enix products. Its mass produced stuff.
Interesting.. thanks for the tips!
I had already preordered both of these. :| One through BBTS, one through Lunar. Is it "bad form" to cancel preorders? I think they might let me, but frankly not sure.

I was able to go through with the refund with them.
Just got this email from TW lol... 🤦🏻‍♂️ I received this email after they said they would refund me as well lol this is the poorest excuse I've heard, what does that even mean? 😂 and yesterday they said they'd refund me. I called them out and used a photo from here as evidence (thank you) of someone's email saying they won't receive their Zack stock til end of November and told them to just refund my money to my PayPal and make it easy for both of us or I will get my money back through a chargeback 🤣
View attachment 603158
View attachment 603159
I was able to get through to the refund with TW. 5-10 business days. I did not get an airwaybill number from them though. Is this how they gonna try to trap the deposits with their fake airwaybills? If they have the product, then send it. This explanation was the stupidest bullsh1t I've ever read. I'm pretty sure that they can't hold your money, hostage. Paypal to the rescue.

Even though I cancelled my order before they were offering refunds I received the email saying it would be delayed etc. today I have received my shipping costs through PayPal. and have to wait 5-10 business days for the partially plan payments to come through. Maybe its because I kicked up such a fuss with them for the past 2 weeks but it does make me question why they're messing Khaos around. As a company just accept the loss and move on.

Even though I cancelled my order before they were offering refunds I received the email saying it would be delayed etc. today I have received my shipping costs through PayPal. and have to wait 5-10 business days for the partially plan payments to come through. Maybe its because I kicked up such a fuss with them for the past 2 weeks but it does make me question why they're messing Khaos around. As a company just accept the loss and move on.
How do you cancel your partially payment plan tho? I already paid the whole thing thru there but I don't see a option to get refund there if they don't refund me on tw

How do you cancel your partially payment plan tho? I already paid the whole thing thru there but I don't see a option to get refund there if they don't refund me on TW.
TW went through and cancelled them for me. I got flooded with emails because they did them 1 by 1.

Hmm ok. I gonna have to check, cuz My additional body is thru PayPal in full but the Zack were payment plan and the shipping fee were separate bill. I feel like if they have the "figure" by November I feel like they wouldn't worry about refunding because when is in stock that should sell out quick

Interesting.. thanks for the tips!
I had already preordered both of these. :| One through BBTS, one through Lunar. Is it "bad form" to cancel preorders? I think they might let me, but frankly not sure.
You can cancel as much as you want on BBTS. I would order SE figures directly from Japan, Amazon JP or stores like amiami. It's much cheaper than buying from US stores. Aerith on: Amazon. Shipping depends on location, for me it's 18k yen total, about 122 USD compared to 185 on BBTS. The yen is very weak atm.

I'm going to cancel my AC Cloud and Fenrir pre-order as well. That was done through partial.ly.
They will tell you that because its past the 30 day grace period all you'll get is store credit. I suppose it depends how much you've paid off and how much you'll save not paying the rest I guess.

They will tell you that because its past the 30 day grace period all you'll get is store credit. I suppose it depends how much you've paid off and how much you'll save not paying the rest I guess.
Hmm, but there was no shipping notice. There is at least 5 months till the release or never if we account TW.

Back