Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had never heard of this company (TW) prior to all y'alls problematic post in this forum. Where did yall originally discover this company and what made yall want to buy from them? It's a serious question, like with me, I buy from KGHobby but have been doing so since they were an ebay store only. They haven't ever done me a disservice, but 2022 has not been their best year nor anyone's for that matter.
Most of them probably saw the high production value videos from Justin's Collection which he keep shilling for TW and the likes of it. I suppose out of all the sixth scale Youtube channels, an average collector is likely to click or know about the channel's existence then many others out there.

For a while both here and reddit have people/bots advertising TW and it's quick to deliver new releases where ever they are too so there's that.

If I'm honest, if I hadn't known about CF already (having set up an account back in 2015 to lurk/ogle TDK Joker customs) and subsequently not come to this thread after finding out about AC Cloud via Twitter, I probably would've ended up buying with TW too. They'd been bandied around as reputable by a couple of Twitter users who were circulating places offering preorders for Cloud.

Cancelled mine as well. Not gonna play myself anymore with these fools lol.
Same. I waited it out to talk to my bank but if they're offering refunds to the original payment method, then I'll try that. Sent in my cancelation. Good luck to us!

And hey, I get it if some are mad that we've talked about TW for the past few pages, but this thread has become more of a community than just a thread and everyone here is just trying to help each other and communicate about great retailers, as well as the bad ones. I'm sure once this is all settled and dealt with, you won't hear any of us mention the word TW ever again. Trust me on that one.

Same. I waited it out to talk to my bank but if they're offering refunds to the original payment method, then I'll try that. Sent in my cancelation. Good luck to us!

And hey, I get it if some are mad that we've talked about TW for the past few pages, but this thread has become more of a community than just a thread and everyone here is just trying to help each other and communicate about great retailers, as well as the bad ones. I'm sure once this is all settled and dealt with, you won't hear any of us mention the word TW ever again. Trust me on that one.
I still have an AC Cloud and Fenrir pre-order with them.

Guys, I dunno if Im allowed to ask this here (tell me if not) but where do you go to sell FF figures? Is there a good place anyone know of or is it simply Ebay?

Guys, I dunno if Im allowed to ask this here (tell me if not) but where do you go to sell FF figures? Is there a good place anyone know of or is it simply Ebay?
You can try the selling forum here. eBay has been good because of bidding you end up getting way more or there’s a Facebook group for GT that I’ve sold stuff on. Can check previous posts here and message people I’ve sold 2 figures to people on the forum here

You can try the selling forum here. eBay has been good because of bidding you end up getting way more or there’s a Facebook group for GT that I’ve sold stuff on. Can check previous posts here and message people I’ve sold 2 figures to people on the forum here
Thank you so much for the help! I figured eBay would be good. The crazy thing with that tho is their fees are insanely high for me. I sold one of my artworks on there and all fees ended up being around 400usd, I got about 500usd sure but you never wanna pay THAT much in fees (also cause taxes, and I ended up loosing another 250). Wont do that on an FF figure but its still no fun to loose almost half of the price. Wierd thing is my friend (from the US, Im in Europe) sold a work for about the same as me, a tad more, and she only had to pay around 100usd in fees to eBay. Like, what gives!? Granted I live in a ****** country with extreme fees on everything but I dont know why eBay also gotta punish us. But yeah, I wish I could use eBay but Im not super keen on it. Gonna check out your other options! Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much for the help! I figured eBay would be good. The crazy thing with that tho is their fees are insanely high for me. I sold one of my artworks on there and all fees ended up being around 400usd, I got about 500usd sure but you never wanna pay THAT much in fees (also cause taxes, and I ended up loosing another 250). Wont do that on an FF figure but its still no fun to loose almost half of the price. Wierd thing is my friend (from the US, Im in Europe) sold a work for about the same as me, a tad more, and she only had to pay around 100usd in fees to eBay. Like, what gives!? Granted I live in a ****** country with extreme fees on everything but I dont know why eBay also gotta punish us. But yeah, I wish I could use eBay but Im not super keen on it. Gonna check out your other options! Thanks again!
I’m not sure who the mod for this thread is but it would be nice if they allowed us to post for sale figures here were a super nieche group as it is so I’m not sure how useful the for sale forum would be. Would be nice to just sell on here and help others get the figure without posts getting taken down. There’s only 3 FF7 figures from this company that people here have missed out on would be nice to just be able to sell to one another directly

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not sure who the mod for this thread is but it would be nice if they allowed us to post for sale figures here were a super nieche group as it is so I’m not sure how useful the for sale forum would be. Would be nice to just sell on here and help others get the figure without posts getting taken down. There’s only 3 FF7 figures from this company that people here have missed out on would be nice to just be able to sell to one another directly
I'm sorry but all buying/selling must be placed in the designated areas of the Marketplace.
X :peace

I dont really get why that guy was upset tho. People just brought the TW issue cause they've got FF7 FIGURES preordered on that site and up to the recent pages, all i see are people still contemplating on what they need do with their FF7 preorders and people giving suggestions.

We're still talking FF7 and collectibles primarily here. :dunno

I dont really get why that guy was upset tho. People just brought the TW issue cause they've got FF7 FIGURES preordered on that site and up to the recent pages, all i see are people still contemplating on what they need do with their FF7 preorders and people giving suggestions.

We're still talking FF7 and collectibles primarily here. :dunno
Just ignore him and carry on :duff , you are still talking about the figures in between the problems posted with TW so we have no problem with what you're doing.
Xx

Just wanted to share my 2 fav pics of these guys!! Excited to see new pre-orders drop, most excited to see Noctis. The promo pics are gonna go hard 🔥

IMG_4924.jpg

IMG_4908.jpg

Hey everyone! Unpredictable weather means I’m not sure when I’ll be able to do a 2nd and 3rd pass, so I thought I’d show what I had so far for the proof of concept.

GT Zack’s body stained from his top VS The same body after having Benzoyl Peroxide (10% concentration) applied to the stains and then wrapped in clear cling film and left out in the sun for about half a day. The more times I do this (and the longer I leave it out in the sun) the lighter it should get.

Attachments

• F70F6AE7-F4CC-461F-9FBB-9DD27B009A28.jpeg
    F70F6AE7-F4CC-461F-9FBB-9DD27B009A28.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 79C2BA8F-970D-49BC-A704-F5F2B26C1F4B.jpeg
    79C2BA8F-970D-49BC-A704-F5F2B26C1F4B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back