Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised nobody did this pose for cloud yet. Such a crazy moment.

1665564197630.png

Last edited:
I clutched him! Thank you so much for that heads up!😁 I'm officially in the Zack gangggg
Didn't realize he was sold out everywhere. I know gianttoys is one of the best chinese sellers (along with kit of course) and I saw he was in stock in case someone wanted one now rather than a preorder. Happy to help!

Didn't realize he was sold out everywhere. I know gianttoys is one of the best chinese sellers (along with kit of course) and I saw he was in stock in case someone wanted one now rather than a preorder. Happy to help!
Mine was sold at a crazy price after a great bidding war on eBay that I've never experienced.
The bids started to come in few mins after I put up my listing, I even shown pictures of the stains of the arm, neck and chin, ppl still want it.

Mine was sold at a crazy price after a great bidding war on eBay that I've never experienced.
The bids started to come in few mins after I put up my listing, I even shown pictures of the stains of the arm, neck and chin, ppl still want it.
I'm not as big of a FF fan as everyone here. Didn't go back to play VII until the recent remake. But I did watch Advent Children on my psp as a UMD back in the day. So I pre ordered AC cloud as my one and only. Crazy how much demand there is for stuff that is good quality and not over produced. HT could learn a lesson from GameToys. Now only if they could put out a Link from LoZ, life would be complete.

Maybe this is my get out card…

Attachments

• 4BE9AA10-5239-45DD-8E40-7BAB1EC8C544.jpeg
    4BE9AA10-5239-45DD-8E40-7BAB1EC8C544.jpeg
    810.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 9CAB54EF-A322-4E7E-A616-4640C381F801.jpeg
    9CAB54EF-A322-4E7E-A616-4640C381F801.jpeg
    478.7 KB · Views: 0
I had never heard of this company (TW) prior to all y'alls problematic post in this forum. Where did yall originally discover this company and what made yall want to buy from them? It's a serious question, like with me, I buy from KGHobby but have been doing so since they were an ebay store only. They haven't ever done me a disservice, but 2022 has not been their best year nor anyone's for that matter.

I had never heard of this company (TW) prior to all y'alls problematic post in this forum. Where did yall originally discover this company and what made yall want to buy from them? It's a serious question, like with me, I buy from KGHobby but have been doing so since they were an ebay store only. They haven't ever done me a disservice, but 2022 has not been their best year nor anyone's for that matter.
I came across them from the YT channel Justin's Collection. I didn't realise he was partnered with them at first as its not really said in any videos.

I bought a few things in the past and they always delivered… it’s only recently I’ve experienced issue with them… 😞

Twl is popular because they associated with Justin's collection, the most popular 1/6 collecting channel on YouTube. If you search for a hot toys chances are his videos show up first, and he also has like 500k subscribers. He's been plugged by them for a few years now, he use to mention he got his figures from Philip Lou or whatever his name is, now it's toyswonderland which is the same person

Back