Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was too lazy to go the Bluetac way for Zack's neck plug. The replacement I received from Head without Neck Studio worked like a charm.

Screenshot_20221004-101513.jpg

Last edited:
I received an email yesterday saying that Zack still hadn’t been released so I’m certain they won’t deliver on anything. I was very tempted to respond with a picture of my shelf with their email next to it as I was able to get one from KGH

I received an email yesterday saying that Zack still hadn’t been released so I’m certain they won’t deliver on anything. I was very tempted to respond with a picture of my shelf with their email next to it.
Yeah, I also just remembered I ordered my Tunshi Studio Blue Mary from them.. They said she hasn't released yet.. But literally damn near everyone has her. Elbear even done a review on her and so has many others.. I really messed up and have definitely learned from this mistake.. I would cancel and try to get refund, but I don't want them to play me like she's arrived in their factory and then all I'm left with is store credit..😒😒😒😒

I sent TW a little paragraph asking them to explain themselves. Really the closest thing I can do to punch their face through my computer screen 🤣

Yeah, I also just remembered I ordered my Tunshi Studio Blue Mary from them.. They said she hasn't released yet.. But literally damn near everyone has her. Elbear even done a review on her and so has many others.. I really messed up and have definitely learned from this mistake.. I would cancel and try to get refund, but I don't want them to play me like she's arrived in their factory and then all I'm left with is store credit..😒😒😒😒
What a shame, my friend. They had better not try to offer store credit. I don't want any of their used, returned, damaged Hot Toys figures. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Full refund or I fly out to HK and ... nevermind I can't write that on this forum. 😅

What a shame, my friend. They had better not try to offer store credit. I don't want any of their used, returned, damaged Hot Toys figures. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Full refund or I fly out to HK and ... nevermind I can't write that on this forum. 😅
I swear.. They said they have 30 days to refund your stuff.. That's 30 days they could fake me out like she arrived there and all they'll give me is store credit as a refund.. Then I'll be sitting there looking stupid.. It's alright though.. I've decided I'll take the risk right now and buy her from somewhere else.. Ya Live, Ya Learn..

I swear.. They said they have 30 days to refund your stuff.. That's 30 days they could fake me out like she arrived there and all they'll give me is store credit as a refund.. Then I'll be sitting there looking stupid.. It's alright though.. I've decided I'll take the risk right now and buy her from somewhere else.. Ya Live, Ya Learn..
True enough, and we know where the best retailers are now anyways. Just a shame I held hope for so long as Zack is clearly sold out everywhere and I've no chance of finding the 2nd class body now, which is really half of the excitement of the figure!

I looked into it and from what I read, once they’ve sent the email saying it’s arriving soon all you can get is store credit. Such scummy business practices.

I looked into it and from what I read, once they’ve sent the email saying it’s arriving soon all you can get is store credit. Such scummy business practices.
Geez. And I'm sure PayPal can't help at this point considering the date the transaction was placed, right? Did you manage to get a refund?

Geez. And I'm sure PayPal can't help at this point considering the date the transaction was placed, right? Did you manage to get a refund?
I read to that point and thought I’d wait it out for a little bit. I think I’m just going to cancel them anyway and if it turns out they come someone else can order them.

I read to that point and thought I’d wait it out for a little bit. I think I’m just going to cancel them anyway and if it turns out they come someone else can order them.
Yeah, I also decided to cling to hope and wait, but after hearing of the thousands they've scammed previously, I'm left trying to figure out a way I can get my money back from these scammers. I'm sure PayPal would be able to help if I diligently explain myself with photo evidence, but a process that which should not be needed. Boils my blood that they think they can string along collectors like this; they need to get shutdown.

That's exactly what I'm worried about.. They could act like she's arriving soon but she doesn't show up for another 3 months.. I'm not with it.. If I get screwed, I get screwed.. I'll make the money back and make better decisions from now on..💪🏾😏

Yeah, I also decided to cling to hope and wait, but after hearing of the thousands they've scammed previously, I'm left trying to figure out a way I can get my money back from these scammers. I'm sure PayPal would be able to help if I diligently explain myself with photo evidence, but a process that which should not be needed. Boils my blood that they think they can string along collectors like this; they need to get shutdown.
I’ve filled out the cancellation request and the option for refund to my original payment method was there so I’ll see in 2-3 days if they’ll accept that or tell me I can only have store credit.

Back