Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is giving me flashbacks of nippon-yasan all over again. It took me 12-18 months to solve that (I still have one chargeback to do but I have been so lazy).

I hope all the TW notifications are legit, but if you have the funds available I would still recommend to go after an alternate source before it's too late. You can easily sell these GT figures on the secondhand market if you end up with two.

I hope all the TW notifications are legit, but if you have the funds available I would still recommend to go after an alternate source before it's too late. You can easily sell these GT figures on the secondhand market if you end up with two.
Kit confirmed with me he only has 3 sellers that have zack + body available, but not separately.

My TW saga continues in the form of their website crashing trying to access PayPal and counting that as using the one time code “store credit”. Currently sat high and dry out near £500 waiting for some sort of response.

Hopefully this teaches everyone a valuable lesson.

Sugo Toys has Cloud+Daytrona, those who need one act quickly! as if your lifetime crush is about to get stolen by your best mate.
Omg thank you! I know its a bit more than retail, but I managed to snag him. I really appreciate the tip!

Now I'll be on the look out for AC Cloud and Fenrir, and the eventual Noctis and Lightning.

Last edited:
Yeah, and all TW sent out was fake tracking to make us happy for another short time 😂 I heard about how they do that in a video based on TW's terrible practices. I selected DHL shipping and there's been no movement/updates, whereas my other package sent from France 3 days ago arrived today, also shipped by DHL. They move very quickly, possibly the fastest shipping company. It's impossible it hasn't moved if it was a real shipment. I hate complaining about them so much, but I just hope others here don't fall victim to such scams. Moreso than we already have, anyway. My stupid glimmer of hope prevents me from going ahead with the bank chargeback, but I should just start working on it.

Yeah I get dhl packages from Japan to Canada in just 2 days. Twl will drag on forever

I sure haven't....😔 Here it is, Giantoy and all the other sites already released her like damn near 2 months ago..
I know how you feel. I ordered 2 pieces of Hot Heart Valentine 2.0 from them, fully paid the items and still had not received the items. They are not responding to my email and the worst part is that the item is sold out everywhere, except on Ebay with marked up prices. This is borderline scamming

Really sorry to hear all of this bad experiences with TW, I hope you guys will get the resolution needed one way or another soon.

The way I see it TW is just digging their own grave and it gets deeper as the time goes.

It's this one. It's... something. 😅
So they're going political? :ROFLMAO:
1665108250328.png

Last edited:
Yep you’ll get a discount code for the amount of the product plus the shipping if you paid for it. You’ll only get 1 chance to use all of the money you’ll get “back” as you can only use it once.

On top of that you have to pay for shipping again for the new order. Utterly laughable.
I haven't received a shipping notification from them yet. I've identified my transactions via my bank account and I will ask my bank to pull back my money. I am not going to settle for store credit nor I will accept it. I will wait out this month. Then I will start the recharge process.

I haven't received a shipping notification from them yet. I've identified my transactions via my bank account and I will ask my bank to pull back my money. I am not going to settle for store credit nor I will accept it. I will wait out this month. Then I will start the recharge process.
It's a fake tracking number anyway. They just sent it because i complained and said my friends haven't gotten their tracking # either. I'm also foolishly waiting but I think we both should just start the process with the bank and report it as fraudulent activity. I'm going to wait at least 1 week so I can prove to the bank the tracking # is fake.

It sucks but @Kha0s is right, start proceedings to get your monies back as soon as you can. Going by the information that's out there, TW in all likelihood never had any direct orders with GT for Zack and are stalling with fake shipping info as they try to find some in the local asian markets to fulfil their orders.

Back