Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on progress

Attachments

• F7DE53AF-D739-4332-B6E6-69E27118117D.jpeg
    F7DE53AF-D739-4332-B6E6-69E27118117D.jpeg
    164.3 KB · Views: 0
  • F8A45D2F-1440-4CE1-9E8F-11960F35BF4F.jpeg
    F8A45D2F-1440-4CE1-9E8F-11960F35BF4F.jpeg
    300.3 KB · Views: 0
I’m trying to imagine the world where male action figure bodies are overly detailed like that when they’ll be completely covered anyway and most people will never see it or care……. Maybe one day

1664719833086.png

My friend showed me this statue. Anyone knows who made this?? Tot is a good idea to pose Gametoys cloud and sephiroth .

I’m trying to imagine the world where male action figure bodies are overly detailed like that when they’ll be completely covered anyway and most people will never see it or care……. Maybe one day
We may not get that from GT, but there's always TBLeague, Jiaou Doll, and LD Doll 😉 but we can only hope GT would do the same. 🥰

Haven't been keeping up with the thread, but what have people's thoughts been on the size of GT's Fenrir? Having watched AC again recently, it seems like GT's Fenrir is significantly undersized. I'm wondering, though, if GT knows this, hence why none of the product photos shows a clear wide angle of Cloud on the bike. It's possible that the length of their Cloud figure's arms restricted the scale at which they could accurately recreate Fenrir. The film obviously had the benefit of being able to cheat Cloud's proportions to meet the needs of any given shot, something that a physical figure can't do. PlayArts's Fenrir 2.0 seems to have captured Fenrir's size relative to their Cloud quite well, but their Cloud has inaccurate proportions to begin with, so... In any case, I'm curious as to what my fellow enthusiasts' consensus has been on the issue.

Haven't been keeping up with the thread, but what have people's thoughts been on the size of GT's Fenrir? Having watched AC again recently, it seems like GT's Fenrir is significantly undersized. I'm wondering, though, if GT knows this, hence why none of the product photos shows a clear wide angle of Cloud on the bike. It's possible that the length of their Cloud figure's arms restricted the scale at which they could accurately recreate Fenrir. The film obviously had the benefit of being able to cheat Cloud's proportions to meet the needs of any given shot, something that a physical figure can't do. PlayArts's Fenrir 2.0 seems to have captured Fenrir's size relative to their Cloud quite well, but their Cloud has inaccurate proportions to begin with, so... In any case, I'm curious as to what my fellow enthusiasts' consensus has been on the issue.
It looks big
Notes_221002_125132_cc1.png
Notes_221002_125135_7e9.png
Notes_221002_125145_b52.jpg

Yes, stay hopeful and remain vigilant. There will be extra stock on release, but you must act within hours, if not minutes. From what I've seen with Zack, stock comes and goes within as short as a couple hours. Keep post notifications on for here and keep note of the March 2023 release date and remain hopeful. If not, save up for aftermarket prices. It's not the end of the world. I overpaid for both Sephiroth and Cloud, and yes it sucked, but do I regret it? Hell naw!

Same.

Bahahahaha 😂😂😂 I think it was just the wording, Kit! I'm going to assume he meant, 'what are other trusted retailers similar to Kit?' 😂
Thanks for your kind words! I will hang on them x3 How knows ... its October now.. who knows what will happen till March.
May Kit will have some left over :D

Gameharbors are fine, they deal directly with the supplier/distributor for most, you can always ask them if you are unclear.

Though I wouldn't place any further orders on AC figures because it has been closed for a long while now. You are likely placing/betting on overstock from any stores that offers pre-order at this moment.
Thanks. I have never read any negatives about them before. But was well.. hesitant to pre order with them.
I thought about asking them before. Maybe I will do that. Thanks!

I will ask them... but then I will see, if I wait or try my luck. Dunno.

Good lookin' out, Kha0s; I'd never seen the first image before. While that does look cool in terms of the width (*pause*), it still looks too short to me (*pause* Pt 2), and the rear portion is still below scale. It could just be me. Has GT released any prototype pics that show Cloud on the bike from the full profile view? The toy seems to take more influence from the second attached photo than the first.

We must note that one of the mufflers on the back of the Fenrir is larger than the other, and it's on the backside of the painted prototype picture, whereas it's in the front in the movie screenshot. That could be possibly causing some visual distortion in believing the size difference, but I do however think the top chassis is slightly smaller in the physical Fenrir compared to the movie version. But at the same time, Fenrir is angled in the painted prototype picture, and could be making it look shorter than actuality. Either way, this has been a dream of mine since I first saw Advent Children 15 years ago and It's going to be the highlight of my entire collection and I'm more excited than anything to receive this dream come true.
r7wEtFP.jpg

ZwcvShO (1).jpg

asdasdasda.jpg

Last edited:
We must note that one of the mufflers on the back of the Fenrir is larger than the other, and it's on the backside of the painted prototype picture, whereas it's in the front in the movie screenshot. That could be possibly causing some visual distortion in believing the size difference, but I do however think the top chassis is slightly smaller in the physical Fenrir compared to the movie version. But at the same time, Fenrir is angled in the painted prototype picture, and could be making it look shorter than actuality. Either way, this has been a dream of mine since I first saw Advent Children 15 years ago and It's going to be the highlight of my entire collection and I'm more excited than anything to receive this dream come true.
View attachment 601288
View attachment 601289

View attachment 601290
Oh yes …. I believe this is as good as it gets.. and also considering that there will be diecast parts in Fenrir, it’s gonna be awesome. I think we are in for treat. Gametoys boss also mentioned that we won’t be disappointed.

I hope the quality will be up there with some of best 1/6 vehicles from the likes of hot toys. And this would definitely be much better quality than hardy daytona.

They started doing that for male statues, when previously it was only for females. Maybe you won't have to wait much longer. Case in point (pants are removable :ROFLMAO:):

FbvWqqtVUAAlTA1

Back