Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of deposits, man am I ever glad I paid the vast majority of my GT-006C order off in advance before the GBP/USD FX collapsed. Only got a little bit left to allow a final invoice to be issued.

I'm excited to see more Noctis!!!! The amount of previews we've seen recently must indicate he's getting close to his big reveal. But PLEASE dear God I hope GT doesn't drop 3 POs at the same time like RocketToys did. I mean, paying deposits is easy enough, but it's much more manageable when they're spaced out a bit. Maybe I'm in the minority thinking that, though.
Still waiting for Rocket Toys‘s Date Masamune, really hope the qual matches what they’ve shown on the promo picture

Replacement arms won’t fix the problem though, because those will just stain later anyway.

Treating the fabric (either with detergent or - iirc - vinegar) to make sure it doesn’t bleed really isn’t a HUGE problem. Yeah, GT should issue out replacement arms because they really messed up on this one, but ultimately color fasting a shirt is a low-impact resolution to ensure that the fix STAYS fixed for you esp since it hardly sound like a struggle to take off or put back on the shirt.

One day someone will remember to double check their 1/6 black garments….
They will fix a part of the problem for me, because i will let the old arms with stains on the figure (we can't do otherwise) and put the new in the box.
I would have a clear conscience knowing that if the first arms get even more damaged (cracking or more stains) I could always change them by taking the necessary precautions to keep them new.
In the meantime, I've had Zack for a week now and there's no way I'm going to start undressing him or anything else now, it's unacceptable to do that with such a figure, whose arms got stained just one day after exposure I recall!
Gametoys has to make exchange arms

Meanwhile at TW:

giphy.gif

People over at the hot toys endgame steal suit captain america also been had

People really need to stop supporting TW when possible. It's insane that they constantly do this over and over and over again. Support better retailers.
100%. Most of here were unaware of TW's actions prior to their discourse with GT Cloud. But it still needs to be said.

What about Gameharbors? Are they trustworthy?
Cause they have AC Cloud + Bike for pre order. Still looking for him thats why Im asking

Cause they have AC Cloud + Bike for pre order. Still looking for him thats why Im asking
I would not trust that personally as AC Cloud's pre-order window lasted a week and a half at best, then it was closed early due to how many orders were gathered, and they cut it short so they could maintain quality, yet while promising a 1 year+ processing time to make him + Fenrir. I'm not saying they aren't trustworthy, I'm just saying I wouldn't trust that they would be able to receive it.

Well... lesson learned. What are the trusted retailers besides Kit?
You're safe with Kit and Giantoy. Any here can vouch for their reputability. There's no real reason to venture outside those two retailers, unless something is exclusive. Still. I hope we receive our stuff from TW. Right now, I need money more than new figures, so a refund from them would be great, but I hate the thought of them feeding off my funds all the while maliciously scamming their customers. Boils my blood a bit!

I would not trust that personally as AC Cloud's pre-order window lasted a week and a half at best, then it was closed early due to how many orders were gathered, and they cut it short so they could maintain quality, yet while promising a 1 year+ processing time to make him + Fenrir. I'm not saying they aren't trustworthy, I'm just saying I wouldn't trust that they would be able to receive it.

You're safe with Kit and Giantoy. Any here can vouch for their reputability. There's no real reason to venture outside those two retailers, unless something is exclusive. Still. I hope we receive our stuff from TW. Right now, I need money more than new figures, so a refund from them would be great, but I hate the thought of them feeding off my funds all the while maliciously scamming their customers. Boils my blood a bit!
Damn ..
I know I tried to order Zack from them a few months ago and after a week they wrote me back and cancelled him due to closed preorders from GT.
Some sites have AC Cloud + Fenrir still "available" for pre order, mostly Malaysian from what I can tell.
Maybe I will have some luck after the release date from AC Cloud and some retailers will have some stock left due to unfulfilled payment. Zack was on Gundamit and KGhobby after release in small quantities available after all.

I am still hopeful. I'll wait till the middle of October, then I'll ask for a refund.

We have Walter here, why don't we ask him if its normal that retailer still not receiving Zack

Looks like I can source some Zack from local market, but the price just getting higher everyday

Scalper business model really tempting, use customer's deposit to reserve figure, hold and see if price go high then cancel the preorder for whatever reason and sell those at market price again via other name

Damn ..
I know I tried to order Zack from them a few months ago and after a week they wrote me back and cancelled him due to closed preorders from GT.
Some sites have AC Cloud + Fenrir still "available" for pre order, mostly Malaysian from what I can tell.
Maybe I will have some luck after the release date from AC Cloud and some retailers will have some stock left due to unfulfilled payment. Zack was on Gundamit and KGhobby after release in small quantities available after all.
Yes, stay hopeful and remain vigilant. There will be extra stock on release, but you must act within hours, if not minutes. From what I've seen with Zack, stock comes and goes within as short as a couple hours. Keep post notifications on for here and keep note of the March 2023 release date and remain hopeful. If not, save up for aftermarket prices. It's not the end of the world. I overpaid for both Sephiroth and Cloud, and yes it sucked, but do I regret it? Hell naw!

I am still hopeful. I'll wait till the middle of October, then I'll ask for a refund.
Same.

You have problem with me? :LOL:
Bahahahaha 😂😂😂 I think it was just the wording, Kit! I'm going to assume he meant, 'what are other trusted retailers similar to Kit?' 😂

Gameharbors are fine, they deal directly with the supplier/distributor for most, you can always ask them if you are unclear.

Though I wouldn't place any further orders on AC figures because it has been closed for a long while now. You are likely placing/betting on overstock from any stores that offers pre-order at this moment.

Back