Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Cloud's face man...mmmmhh....mmmmhhhh...mmmhhh....!!!
pacha_he_man_by_redknightz01_da0lz3t-300w.jpg

1658267541631.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the always good info.Water. Jack will be released in China in August??? We're having a really hard time waiting for jack's release.

some waited for 2 years,and yet to receive their ironman mk85 battle damaged from hottoys. 2nd quater means range from april-end of june. zack figure production still ongoing, lets us wait patiently. the pandemic situation is controlled with tight regulation on china.

no delay news/update from gametoys.

and metal parts may be used on AC cloud fenrir,its going to be some weight on fenrir bike. (more expensive postage fee lol)

Boss:this product will worth for what you paid for. I know fans putting high hope for others character too,we will try our best.

Each company final product is different from preorder picture,just dont expect/anticipate final product come with same quality that matched with preorder picture.Personally i think fans put alot of pressure on gametoys regarding the figures quality,in another ways of thinking,fans is loving the figures from gt. never heard ff fans discussing the vts ac cloud.

tifa maybe will start open preorder on june. (news from some seller on taobao)

new female,male body type under development.(female -aerith? male- noctis?ac sephiroth?just gussing. dont take it seriously.
Looking back at some of @walter88 post. Really appreciate your update to this forum.

I was wondering if there’s any update on THE FENRIR? Really excited for this piece.

Bring Arts '97 Cloud based on the original Nomura art. I was all in for this, until I realised they've gone and slapped an NFT onto it to jack the price up. So lame.

Mannn that pricepoint is really killing it for me. would like to have cloudette but i cant justify it of the pricing.
in other news looks like we are going to have a new line too!
294953485_5608418625834832_3257494071770749306_n.jpg

295061484_5608418572501504_1484798314814568439_n.jpg

My understanding is that there are two versions of BA Cloud, one at ~13k JPY and another at ~17k JPY. The latter includes an NFT version of the figure, however unfortunately both also include an NFT certificate of authenticity and seemingly therefore require you to have an NFT wallet before you're even allowed to purchase them.

My understanding is that there are two versions of BA Cloud, one at ~13k JPY and another at ~17k JPY. The latter includes an NFT version of the figure, however unfortunately both also include an NFT certificate of authenticity and seemingly therefore require you to have an NFT wallet before you're even allowed to purchase them.
Reeeally hope other companies stay away from this method of sales. Not everyone is a cryptomaniac. A paper COA did just fine for years now.

Back