Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see the argument that alternate hairstyles would improve articulation for characters like Tifa and Sephiroth but like others, if it's not canon, then I don't want it. There are also compromises for such designs like visible seams.

If you really want that extra stuff, sell it separately from the main figure as an extra head. It would just drive up the price for people who don't care for it. Make ponytail Tifa and Samurai bun Sephiroth, just don't force me to buy them :ROFLMAO:

big opinion differences between the west and east.

in china,fans do love if boss make others hairstyle for tifa.
gt regular buyer in china normally dont mind price increase,because there isnt another alternate product that matched the qc of gt figure.
many are buying 2set or more for each figure.

from what i see in here,most of you guys dislike ponytail tifa.
my opinion?anything extra would be ok as long as quality is good. price wise,not a problem. i would consider gt product price is reasonable. cloud and sephiroth are extremely cheap price. for the quality that we get.
I agree 💯👍

gt regular buyer in china normally dont mind price increase,because there isnt another alternate product that matched the qc of gt figure.

my opinion?anything extra would be ok as long as quality is good. price wise,not a problem. i would consider gt product price is reasonable. cloud and sephiroth are extremely cheap price. for the quality that we get.
Simple solution; standard and deluxe edition. Giving people options doesn't hurt, that way everyone is happy.

I dunno man, if it's like Zack where the alt head is something in game then it's cool. I think opinion would be different if say Tifa came with another set of gloves/weapons, or had her Don Cornero hair instead as a bonus.

Yeah optional jointed elbows would be better rather than alternate hair for tifa please! Thats one of the features i love GT did with their cloud and Zack. I wish more companies would give that option.
Yeah I care more about having both seameless and a jointed arm options than anything else.

I already know Tifa is gonna just be in a museum pose for so many people because they're going full seamless for elbows that aren't even seen. :monkey2

Im of the same mind, would be great to give people a way to choose a standard or delux edition with alternative hair pieces in that case. As for myself Im one of them who wouldnt be interested, I care only for the canon characters with canon hairs, clothes etc. Exactly as they show up in game. I would never buy a Tifa with only short hair or an Aerith with no ponytail (ecxept if she is in Don Corneo outfit fully). No matter if the posability would be greater I still wouldnt buy alternative looks. If they dont look as in game its not them for me, but thats just my opinion. :)

As long as the original head looks fantastic, I really don’t see a reason to care what else they do. As for the price, Sephiroth’s outfit was made from a more expensive material, had more tiny details, and he came with two heads and a giant wing for like $50 more than Cloud iirc. I don’t think they’d charge all that much more for a second head that’s only difference is the hair. Tifa is also a smaller figure without a lot of accessories, they’re probably just trying to make her price point feel worth it, especially since undoubtably Aerith WILL have a second (closed eyes) head and probably hands for a prayer pose too.

F72CB3EA-3B3B-4ED1-8BF9-C6676A28ED11.jpeg
CCB674C5-A388-4904-BAA2-CA8487F041BE.jpeg
BBA5B6AB-9706-409E-B203-A215CCF4F851.jpeg
52BCA648-C611-4BD8-AE0D-0E192D800A4A.jpeg
E24484C7-F590-459F-AF27-FD77DB40E5EC.jpeg
EF2BA70C-B806-496F-A8E4-CE56CF5C9583.jpeg
does anyone else think that Zack looks a little off ? Yeah he’s obviously leagues better than the official PAK one but something in the face and hair are really off to me. Cloud and Sephiroth both look very close to their game counterpart with Cloud almost looking one to one but something is off about Zack’s face to me. No idea why it seems like they also went with different colored eyes than Cloud’s when they should have the same. I’m not sure if I’m over thinking it but he just doesn’t fully scream Zack to me especially in comparison to the remake model

View attachment 588728View attachment 588729View attachment 588730View attachment 588731View attachment 588732View attachment 588733does anyone else think that Zack looks a little off ? Yeah he’s obviously leagues better than the official PAK one but something in the face and hair are really off to me. Cloud and Sephiroth both look very close to their game counterpart with Cloud almost looking one to one but something is off about Zack’s face to me. No idea why it seems like they also went with different colored eyes than Cloud’s when they should have the same. I’m not sure if I’m over thinking it but he just doesn’t fully scream Zack to me especially in comparison to the remake model
Its the eyes, or rather the eyeliners, need to be more pronounced like the promo shots

View attachment 588728View attachment 588729View attachment 588730View attachment 588731View attachment 588732View attachment 588733does anyone else think that Zack looks a little off ? Yeah he’s obviously leagues better than the official PAK one but something in the face and hair are really off to me. Cloud and Sephiroth both look very close to their game counterpart with Cloud almost looking one to one but something is off about Zack’s face to me. No idea why it seems like they also went with different colored eyes than Cloud’s when they should have the same. I’m not sure if I’m over thinking it but he just doesn’t fully scream Zack to me especially in comparison to the remake model
it's the lighting and the bottom eyelashes I think, mouth looks accurate, nose looks accurate if a little soft (might be lighting), eyes look MOSTLY there, hair is on point. Maybe the face shape is slightly off too? Hard to say for certain without a side by side in appropriate lighting.

It's the eyebrows. The eyes are fine but the tips of the eyebrows should be thicker/darker. They look too thin on the production version. A very minor thing all things considered tbh. Wouldn't have noticed anything wrong with it unless if pointed out specifically.

R0cbc12.png

Last edited:
GT has you guys spoiled when you're going after the thickness of the eyebrows and the amount of eyeliner he has.
I just want him to make the best Zack figure period, guy has a passion for figure making I want him to have all the legit feedback he can get. Don't care if I wait another two months for it.

Back