Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
noc

Attachments

• 3EDA2CF6-1570-4EBC-A061-A17C89CA3D07.jpeg
    3EDA2CF6-1570-4EBC-A061-A17C89CA3D07.jpeg
    42.3 KB · Views: 0
That retro Cloud is cool, but I'd need the whole cast in that form.

HLJ's got him for $100, which is not quite so bad, but again, if they're not going to do all of them, what's the point?

Had a friend who is a moderator in some small GT related Facebook Private group told me there are already some people who works at SE (stated in their profile) requesting to join their Group. I'm pretty sure SE already knows all about Gametoys even way back due to its notoriety in the collector scene. Just hoping SE turn a blind eye and not bring down the mighty hammer on GT. :(

Had a friend who is a moderator in some small GT related Facebook Private group told me there are already some people who works at SE (stated in their profile) requesting to join their Group. I'm pretty sure SE already knows all about Gametoys even way back due to its notoriety in the collector scene. Just hoping SE turn a blind eye and not bring down the mighty hammer on GT. :(

Someone will have seen it within days of it first being announced. Any company SE's size has social media analysts whose entire job is just searching for their IP names and seeing what people online are doing with them.

I think as long as googling "FFVII figure" still shows you more hits for Play Arts than Game Toys, it shouldn't be much of an issue.

After the teaser characters like Zack, tifa, aerith, ac cloud, ac seph, and Vincent, I wonder who will be made next
My guess is Yuffie. I'm not sure if it would be the remake version with the Moogle hood or her AC outfit though... Maybe they might expand to other Final Fantasy series. I'm really curious as to what GT is thinking of next too.

Expanding into other JRPG franchises such as Tales would be cool, but exploring anime further would be the more interesting option imo. Would love to see classics like Tank Police, Dirty Pair, Cyber City etc. get some attention in particular.

Still hope GT considers Squall from VIII and Tidus from X before they wrap up their FF series. Beyond that, I just hope my interest coincides with GT's future releases, as I wouldn't want to miss something of their quality.

This is the Cloud I've been wanting for 25 years ever since I saw the original artwork. About time. This is the only version of the character that I like. Then again, it might be because of nostalgia.

pN43t7l.jpg
WloqcpV.jpg
08EELcN.jpg

Back