Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If GT is really wanting to make alternate hairstyles for Tifa I’d rather them make the hairstyle she had with the exotic dress or even the sporty dress.

Attachments

• 979BD663-1B28-40D6-A70C-C6F14FA695C7.jpeg
    979BD663-1B28-40D6-A70C-C6F14FA695C7.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 87BE4A48-AF70-4133-B138-398F424C261B.jpeg
    87BE4A48-AF70-4133-B138-398F424C261B.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0
pure business method.
quantity over qc.
qc focus abit on super hot character. cloud ,sephiroth etc
sole product license owner, without any competitor.

not saying not worth it,but the disappointment that we feel during openbox for the figure.
I would say it's more greed on SE's part, they know they're the sole license holder, they know people pay aftermarket prices, and they know people have low standards bizarrely despite their ridiculous price. I think GT's Cloud on a bike was the same price as SE's despite the fact they probably made more units, had less QC, and a bigger audience.
quantity of zack produced is less than cloud remake.

zack instruction manual in progress,this time boss will emphasize on tpe wear and tear issues.means tpe arm is for normal pose,jointed arm for action pose.
Sounds good Walter, if you've got anymore shots of long hair Zack please post em here, thanks for the updates.
Yeah.. No need to make that for Tifa.. Keep her as is and work on AC Tifa. We'd have to wait longer if they added all that.. If they really want to make an additional Tifa look, make the cool little short hair look............ Unless that's Jessie in progress instead!😂
When did Tifa have this hair, some sort of pre order bonus?

It makes sense they've produced fewer Zacks than Clouds. I wonder how many people bought that second body/outfit.

pure business method.
quantity over qc.

not saying not worth it,but the disappointment that we feel during openbox for the figure.

A toys/figure should make us smile and happy when we receive it.

ok,time for some updates.

uncertain-tifa preorder maybe after DN series.

zack instruction manual in progress,this time boss will emphasize on tpe wear and tear issues.means tpe arm is for normal pose,jointed arm for action pose.
Hi walter, does this mean we will be getting L and Kira preorders anytime soon? I'm Excited, been a long time fan of DN.

I'm willing to wait long for Tifa if it means we will get the best possible quality. Thanks for overseeing the QC/QA GT Boss!

I’d actually love the ponytail hair option. It’s not canon, but it could make posing her a lot easier AND it’s just a fun alternate look for her. If you don’t want to display it like that, don’t. But a bonus is a bonus lol

I don’t think it’ll slow things down if she’s still in development…. While one department is agonizing over the paint for the face, there’s no reason why sculpt can’t have fun with possible alternate hair or accessories! I think asking them to cap their creativity is silly, so long as they aren’t using it to charge out the wazoo for the figure itself (and given the price point we got Sephiroth at, they probably won’t).

Plus, I refuse to believe NO ONE would be happy with a possible Aerith alternate that has her hair down 😝

I’d actually love the ponytail hair option. It’s not canon, but it could make posing her a lot easier AND it’s just a fun alternate look for her. If you don’t want to display it like that, don’t. But a bonus is a bonus lol

I don’t think it’ll slow things down if she’s still in development…. While one department is agonizing over the paint for the face, there’s no reason why sculpt can’t have fun with possible alternate hair or accessories! I think asking them to cap their creativity is silly, so long as they aren’t using it to charge out the wazoo for the figure itself (and given the price point we got Sephiroth at, they probably won’t).

Plus, I refuse to believe NO ONE would be happy with a possible Aerith alternate that has her hair down 😝
You had me at Aerith with her hair down..😂

Cloud's headsculpt/paint prototype looks amazing. About how many Zack figures do you think were produced? I wish Tifa PO would happen before DN. I am however excited to get Light and still on the fence if I want L or not. Misa & Ryuk next? :love
pure business method.
quantity over qc.

uncertain-tifa preorder maybe
pure business method.
quantity over qc.

pure business method.
quantity over qc.

Thank you so much water. After completing the manual work, it is finally released. This month's release may be unreasonable, but your information will be of great help to us. I wish you good luck always.

pure business method.
quantity over qc.

Good to know, thanks!
I will stick to my Zack pre-order then. Missing out would be most unfortunate. Getting Cloud after pre-order was haaard
P.S. I still belive boss should look at making Hellsing Alukard or at least confirm he is not interesed. I was thinking of using GT-BD003 to custom Alukard, but I was always thinkig Gt-boss would either beat me to it or he will make a better figure

For me not canon = not interested. Fan fiction does not appeal to me. Especially if it’s going to increase the price of the product.

Last edited:
It would actually downgrade the whole product for me if it only comes with one head
and then you can pull of some part of the hair and then stick some other part in there.
Most of the time these kind of interchangeable hair pieces have this slightly cheap look to them
because you can see what the main part of the sculpted hair is and what the changeable piece is and i hate that.
I really dont want any hidden holes in Tifas head under a long hair piece where you can put a ponytail in.
Keep the experiments for a second optional head.

big opinion differences between the west and east.

in china,fans do love if boss make others hairstyle for tifa.
gt regular buyer in china normally dont mind price increase,because there isnt another alternate product that matched the qc of gt figure.
many are buying 2set or more for each figure.

from what i see in here,most of you guys dislike ponytail tifa.
my opinion?anything extra would be ok as long as quality is good. price wise,not a problem. i would consider gt product price is reasonable. cloud and sephiroth are extremely cheap price. for the quality that we get.

Attachments

• F98E99B5-3C33-44A8-856C-C708EDF3D4E6.jpeg
    F98E99B5-3C33-44A8-856C-C708EDF3D4E6.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 0
Back