Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Cloud with bike from Gundamit a couple weeks back. Just thought it was interesting that my bike came with batteries but shipper boxes are covered in Show Z Store tape. Oh wells. Happy to score a set. Now I can rest easy about my Zack preorder there.

P2QWMpbh.jpg

jTJ9iN5h.jpg

I don't get inflated pricing from them at all but I am in the US so not sure what your situation is. Bought a spare Cloud Body + Seamless Arms + Sculpt and only paid $10 in shipping.

Bought it Friday night and it delivered today. Was shipped via 2-day Priority Mail. Doesn't seem like price gouging to me. Been buying from them for a while now. Shipping is usually within the $6-$10 range for me.

Can't speak for international shipping though.

swyK4y8.jpg
Would you mind letting me know how tall the body is? I have the figure, but I’d rather avoid popping off the boots to take a measurement in case they’re a nightmare to put back on lol

Received my Cloud with bike from Gundamit a couple weeks back. Just thought it was interesting that my bike came with batteries but shipper boxes are covered in Show Z Store tape. Oh wells. Happy to score a set. Now I can rest easy about my Zack preorder there.

P2QWMpbh.jpg

jTJ9iN5h.jpg

Okay, maybe this is stupid of me, but I received my Cloud with Hardy Daytona like a month or two ago and only just now realized the bike had a light feature when I saw your post, lol. I tested it out and it's a pretty great one, too!

This figure is even better value than I originally thought (and I originally thought it was an amazing deal, even paying as much for shipping from KGHobby as I did for the figure!). I just sprung for Game Toys Sephiroth to match him.

Okay, maybe this is stupid of me, but I received my Cloud with Hardy Daytona like a month or two ago and only just now realized the bike had a light feature when I saw your post, lol. I tested it out and it's a pretty great one, too!

This figure is even better value than I originally thought (and I originally thought it was an amazing deal, even paying as much for shipping from KGHobby as I did for the figure!). I just sprung for Game Toys Sephiroth to match him.
Lol all good man. The only reason I know is because I spent way too much time gawking at blogger photos and youtube reviews while waiting for mine to arrive. And just in case, you can pop open the speedometer on the panel between the handles. There's a light there too.

Cheers to getting your Sephiroth friend :duff

I don't get inflated pricing from them at all but I am in the US so not sure what your situation is. Bought a spare Cloud Body + Seamless Arms + Sculpt and only paid $10 in shipping.

Bought it Friday night and it delivered today. Was shipped via 2-day Priority Mail. Doesn't seem like price gouging to me. Been buying from them for a while now. Shipping is usually within the $6-$10 range for me.

Can't speak for international shipping though.

swyK4y8.jpg
Wow you are really lucky to have found this!
I didn't think that a store would be crazy enough to sell this Cloud as a spare part considering its rarity ^^'
Just out of curiosity, how much did you pay?

Do you think there is a slim possibility for gametoys to reléase a sephiroth ac versión, i dont know if there is a lot significat differences to justify, but it since restock is out of the question... Pehaps?

Toys Wonderland just emailed me asking how I want my Cloud shipped, and that they are getting their stock "at the end of May."

You know, the same company I cancelled and was refunded with 3 or 4 weeks ago.

I wonder if they have such bad communication that if I just tell them how I want it shipped they'll send me one anyway. 🤔

If they end up getting the figure in, I'm really perplexed on where the hell their stock is coming from after 4 months. Do they just have a receiving bay that's 4 months behind on cutting into pallets?

Toys Wonderland just emailed me asking how I want my Cloud shipped, and that they are getting their stock "at the end of May."

I wonder if they have such bad communication that if I just tell them how I want it shipped they'll send me one anyway. 🤔

If they end up getting the figure in, I'm really perplexed on where the hell their stock is coming from after 4 months. Do they just have a receiving bay that's 4 months behind on cutting into pallets?
--

Welcome to Jeopardy!

I'll take "Will I get my 1:6 from TW?" for $500.00 USD Alex.

It's a Daily Double.

It's a multiple choice.

1. It's bull crap.

2. They're not going to receive anything and continue to string along desperate 1:6 collectors without refunding them.

3. They somehow swindled the supplier they're dealing with.

4. They scoured other 1:6 vendors and made possibly sketchy deals with to buy at cost and then charge almost as much for shipping.

Are we talking about the cloud with Daytona that is NON-advent children version? If so, where can the advent children version safely be PO'd? I accidently purchased the PAk version on TNS, hopefully can cancel it..

Also, new to the forum but have been collecting figures since 2003, happy to be here!

Last edited:

Is Toys wonderland affiliated with Comic Sanctorum? I had a PO with them for the Gamtoys Cloud but was informed to cancel it due to them being non-reputable here.

Is Toys wonderland affiliated with Comic Sanctorum? I had a PO with them for the Gamtoys Cloud but was informed to cancel it due to them being non-reputable here.
Yes, they are basically the same company.

What you were told by people here is correct, they are not reputable. They outright lie to their customers and have very questionable business practices. Kit from OSK and R_R_X from Lim Toys have talked at length about why you shouldn't have any dealings with them.

--

Welcome to Jeopardy!

I'll take "Will I get my 1:6 from TW?" for $500.00 USD Alex.

It's a Daily Double.

It's a multiple choice.

1. It's bull crap.

2. They're not going to receive anything and continue to string along desperate 1:6 collectors without refunding them.

3. They somehow swindled the supplier they're dealing with.

4. They scoured other 1:6 vendors and made possibly sketchy deals with to buy at cost and then charge almost as much for shipping.
So they quoted me at $49 for DHL. I'm really contemplating if I tell them how I want it shipped and they don't catch the fact that I cancelled my order a month ago... There could be some potential here.

But then... I become the shady one.

So they quoted me at $49 for DHL. I'm really contemplating if I tell them how I want it shipped and they don't catch the fact that I cancelled my order a month ago... There could be some potential here.

But then... I become the shady one.

Do it.... for science. Though you'll probably be left trying to do a reverse charge when they don't ship at the end of the month because "stock is delayed until June, please pay additional shipping due to shipping restrictions and higher fees". :LOL:

Back