Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just seem jinxed when it comes to computers.

Yeah, I must put out some bad electromagnetic waves or something...:D

And to repeat:

If I am working on something FOR YOU, PLEASE email me at this well posted and visible address, [email protected] and send me an email with what I am doing for you, and your mailing address, so I can rebuild my database and keep up with your stuff. Guessing is no good. Yes, I do have some of this info, but having it again would benefit both you and I. And I may can even give a good progress report back, sans the last days of horror...

Thanks all.

Rebuilding info as we speak!

In the midst of the computer horror of the last two days, I did manage to get an old version of Corel to work in my new Dell system. So, I can adjust iphotos to some degree again.

So, here is my newly repainted Predator 2, with the old guy, the AVP Elder...

P2006.jpg

Go here to see more pics of the new dude: :D
Predator 2 repaint in Images thread

Thanks to all who have helped me out in the last day or so. Much appreciated guys! :rock

Les...I want to give you a big THANK YOU! for the Hick head! It blew me away even more in person and your paint job is stellar!!! Even for doing so many you did not hesistate to give each a superb paint job that even I can't believe!

I just got back from a wedding this weekend and put him together this evening!Thank you so much!

Your Predator 2 repaint is also a fantastic work of art!

P2006.jpg

Those are so beautiful Les! I know Stan Winston wasn't behind the AVP stuff, but you do these designs the justice his pioneering work deserves. They look simply fantastic, you're humans are great but I think you're talent really comes out in the creature realm.

Thanks guys!

Just an update:

Since losing my old computer (and most everything on it...looking into Geek Squad recovery someday soon...)this last Friday, I am about three to four days behind on everything. I did get enough stuff caught up to get shots of my previously completed Pred 2 (and upcoming) Deadfest figures, and am now returning to repaints and customs. Sorry for the delays.
I had planned some posts of finished heads by Sunday, but with Deadfest looming tomorrow, I will post pics of works by Thursday and Friday. It's taking me a while to get pics worked up for posting without my old software, which was lost also. :monkey2

ANYWAY...
Look for some cool stuff bwayne, Dr JediSith, and Amarcord, and a few others. I wanted Amarcord's Karloff Mummy done by tomorrow, but he will skulk in late by the weekend. A latecomer to Halloween. But then, the Mummy wasn't known for his speed in transit. :mummy
LOTS more to come guys!
I appreciate your patience.

AMAZING Predator Les!! :bow:bow:bow

As always, a freakin master work.... Wish I could have kept my order for that one. :monkey2

Damn dude! You didn't get him? :monkey2 That does suck!

Well, I had to cancel three I really wanted bad, since my computer woes, HT Jack and Elizabeth :monkey2 and Ilum Padme :monkey2 The two babes.... :monkey2

But, I am still getting that Powerloader, Bespin Luke, old Obi-Wan, the Palpy set and now, the boys, Shaun & Ed! :rock
All is not lost.

I will find a way to get the babes. Somehow.

Love seeing the preds together... those are such great examples of your work. And there's a great contrast between the old and grizzled Predator and the young whipper-snapper who'll soon be lost during the hunt :rock

Can't wait to see what you do with the P2 Elder :rock

Love seeing the preds together... those are such great examples of your work. And there's a great contrast between the old and grizzled Predator and the young whipper-snapper who'll soon be lost during the hunt :rock

Can't wait to see what you do with the P2 Elder :rock

Thanks GB!
I can't wait either! I ordered him off Ebay direct from HK ages back. If he would just get here already! AHH! :banghead

yup, pretty effing amazing. I'm really gonna have to get myself a Les paintup at some point, only problem is... I always wanna paint everything myself :lol

Darren, that is because you can! :rock
It would be great to have some of your work too! Maybe one day, a trade can take place! :D

As for me, for a few days, I HAVE TO CATCH UP! :monkey5
Between my totally losing my computer, LESS THAN A WEEK AGO:monkey2...wow....and getting an entirely new one :rock and all the stresses that come with that, and Deadfest hosting, and new Mom sick stuff (Always ongoing...and unusually stressful lately...), I am beat.

So, I am taking a few days off from here, and gonna try to get caught up on all this lagging work. I hate it's gotten so behind, it already was, but I was gonna have a lot done by Halloween. Then the computer struck, and I am utterly behind now. Still catching up on my customs data info on my new system also*, and all my images, etc. Damn thing really set me back. :banghead

SO, please be patient with me. I will drop in from time to time to check my PM's my box is pretty open now, Les Walker, not the older names in my thread or posts, and I will try to keep up with what inquiries and messages I can.
I still check emails daily, and both of mine are now up and running again, so please feel free to email me also.

Thanks all for making the last few days bearable. And thanks to those that participated in DeadFest. That was fun. I will try to keep the Index in post one updated when I can, if anyone else posts. And congrats to all you who won stuff in Spooktacular.

Oh, and P!TU, thanks again for that video. Looking at that keeps me laughing! :lol :rock

Until next post, I'm WORKING! On YOUR stuff! :D

More to come!

*(And anyone that has yet to email me with the lists of your repaints and custom works in my possession, and your mailing addresses, PLEASE DO SO, so I can complete the replacing of my lost info, so I can serve you better...Thanks!)

Last edited:
To help me pay for the unforseen expense of my new computer system, I am selling a few of my figures in the Sales thread. Just for anyone that is interested. This is the first time I have ever sold any original customs here. I hope someone wants them. Thanks, Les

My stuff for sale

My stuff for sale

Just dropped my prices on the remaining figures.

Thanks to you guys who got stuff already. They are already on their way to you now, courtesy of the US Postal Service! :rock

Last edited:
Quick shot of my new Dell system! Darned glad to have it!

MyNewSystem.jpg

All my current work in progress is just out of frame left! :D
I'll be showing some of it soon!
I can sit in my tall backed "Emperor" chair, and rotate right and do computer stuff, or rotate left and work at my desk. Small area, but works out great for me. The open window is a new development. I find it eases my mind more to have access to fresh air. I'm not sure why I never did that before!

Anyway, more to come.

(And no, that 12" 1993 Godzilla is NOT for sale!:rock)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back