Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick shot of my new Dell system! Darned glad to have it!

MyNewSystem.jpg

All my current work in progress is just out of frame left! :D
I'll be showing some of it soon!
I can sit in my tall backed "Emperor" chair, and rotate right and do computer stuff, or rotate left and work at my desk. Small area, but works out great for me. The open window is a new development. I find it eases my mind more to have access to fresh air. I'm not sure why I never did that before!

Anyway, more to come.

(And no, that 12" 1993 Godzilla is NOT for sale!:rock)

Very nice!

MyNewSystem.jpg

Very nice work area Les, I think I'll shoot my area if I ever get it cleaned up. Love the JAWS poster hanging, I've got an 11x17 of it, still have to pick up a full size one, if you don't have the McFarlane 3D JAWS poster, I recommend it, it's cheap and looks great. And you better NOT sell that Godzilla! hehe.

Very nice Les! Yeah, you could hardly see that window before! I hardly noticed it was there. :lol

The new computer looks great bro, glad that it is all working out for you.

MyNewSystem.jpg

Very nice work area Les, I think I'll shoot my area if I ever get it cleaned up. Love the JAWS poster hanging, I've got an 11x17 of it, still have to pick up a full size one, if you don't have the McFarlane 3D JAWS poster, I recommend it, it's cheap and looks great. And you better NOT sell that Godzilla! hehe.

That is the actual poster that was used in my hometown when the movie came in 1975. I was lucky! :rock
I have been curious about the MacFarlane 3/D poster, but not sure I wanted it or not. Never seen one very well to know if I needed it also.

My stuff for sale

That is the actual poster that was used in my hometown when the movie came in 1975. I was lucky! :rock
I have been curious about the MacFarlane 3/D poster, but not sure I wanted it or not. Never seen one very well to know if I needed it also.

My stuff for sale

I'll shoot some photos of my 3D poster for you later Les. Like I said, it's only $30 and it looks really nice, and because it's made of plastic, it's very light and safely hangs on the wall, unlike the CODE 3 posters that are like a brick and leave room for concern.

I'm sure Maul will take much better pics than me, but here is a pic of mine:

005a.jpg

it's really well done, and all for 30 bucks. as long as you're not expecting Hot Toys quality, then you will be fine.

Hey Les, did you ever finish working on your Nostromo Alien custom?
I remember you still had some small details to finish last time you posted pics here...

Rock on Paul! I LOVE my new system! Getting used to Vista, but LOVING IT! I can do so much more than my old dinosaur could! Love this thing! (Until it is a dinosaur itself of course! :lol May that day be far in the future!)
BTW, how's the strike affecting your work? Just curious.

Hey Les, did you ever finish working on your Nostromo Alien custom?
I remember you still had some small details to finish last time you posted pics here...

Not yet! Nor am I done with my own ALIEN Ripley! (Nor um, ahem! Someone else's :eek: ) But I will be! SOON! On all those! COUNT ON IT! Some other stuff to finish first! :rock Thanks for asking Abake. Means a lot!

No sweat man!
Just hungry to covet your wonderful customs! :D

That work you were doing on the Nostromo Alien was simply brilliant, I'm very much looking forward to seeing it in all its glory.

Les thank you so much! He is even cooler in person! This is my new favorite figure!

S7300037.jpg

S7300041.jpg

S7300038.jpg

S7300040.jpg

My pleasure!!!!!! :bow

My only regret is I didn't get to post him together for pics with DA Josh's Evil Obi-Wan, an inspiration for this figure in many ways. To Josh! :duff

(Now, you gotta sweet talk Josh out of Evil Obi so we can see that confrontation amongst your awesome collection! :D )

Oh, and again, thanks to Shawn of Sovereign Studios for those ROCKING Boots! Thank him too Bad Moon! :rock

My pleasure!!!!!! :bow

My only regret is I didn't get to post him together for pics with DA Josh's Evil Obi-Wan, an inspiration for this figure in many ways. To Josh! :duff

(Now, you gotta sweet talk Josh out of Evil Obi so we can see that confrontation amongst your awesome collection! :D )

Oh, and again, thanks to Shawn of Sovereign Studios for those ROCKING Boots! Thank him too Bad Moon! :rock

Dude those boots are truly fantastic. Thanks Shawn! :cool:

Les is a very gifted artist, and does such amazing work. If it weren't for the work he put into his Spikey Haired Hicks heads, I'd never be able to do this

FMLSHPORT.jpg

Les your work never ceases to amaze! Incredible! Fantastic!

now where is that Aragorn repaint? and are there more LOTR? (besides Faramir, I kind of hope he stays one of a kind!)

He's coming real soon.:D

You got that right! :D
To a most patient customer! Thanks bwayne! :duff
I appreciate your calm resolve with me.

These all take time. I don't rush anyone's work. I figure, it's YOUR grails I have.
Trying to get some done for the weekend and ready for shipping Monday.

I should get plenty done too...I pulled a muscle in my right calf, walking yesterday. OUCH! Yes, it is better, but no walks for a few days. :monkey2
Trying to shed some of this gross tonnage I've built up sitting around...:D
So...homebound I be. Painting as best I can. Transformers score in the CD, window open, paints flowing. Aragorns, yes, more than one, in paint!
(Lots more than that also of course...)
Also, redoing my Joker head mold. Might be able to do more of those in coming weeks.

Pics soon! Thanks all!

Oh and thanks Maulfan! Your photos are amazing!
I need to get you to make my banner too! Can I get in line!
I can't put my logo or any words in images since losing my old system and the software I had! Dangit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back