Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Figuremaster Les said:
HA! I love House! Great idea!

Canes are a veritable B-word! I hate trying to find them, much less make them. I used the cane from two Doc Hollidays, GREAT CANE! And some from older, no-name figures that I was lucky enough to have on hand. The cane from the Wolfman is somewhere around here. That cane head is too familiar to use for anything but Talbot, and I wouldn't dream of messing that one up, but to make a cane, I am thinking just a nice straight shaft of wood or plastic, smooth sanded, and then fitted with a nicely curved handle is all you need. Yes, more canes needed!

Good luck on your Gregory House project. I definately want to see him when he's done! :D

Oh, and thanks for the kind words about my stuff!

Thanks for the help. Glad you know House and knew what I was talking about. Some people I've talked to are like "what house?" :lol I'll try to keep you updated on it. If it comes out good, you might have to paint it for me since I have absoultly no painting skills. :eek:

House is one of the greatest shows on TV right now.

Think canes are a b!tch to find? Try umbrellas. Haven't found one yet....:monkey2

Canes and umbrellas...man...someone could make a KILLING if they provided just those for 1/6 customs!

Here is something new I have been working on for some time now...my ongoing ALIEN 3 project....(I am making the way for all this ALIENS stuff with what I can for the other movies....

First up is the repainted Tsukuda ALIEN 3 and custom RIPLEY that I am making using a Sideshow Art S. Buck female head on another body. Trim the lower lip of that Buck head, and either paint as is for A3, or add a doll wig and go for it! She's the Rip for sure!!! Why wait for Hot Toys? Sideshow provides!

A3proj037.jpg

Ripley001.jpg

Early version of Rip in progress with the Alien 3 there to bother her some....

A3proj032.jpg

The Alien
A3proj017.jpg

More to come as I develop this further.

Wow! That is amazing Les. Incredible. That look soooo good. That Rip is rocking hardcore. I see the likeness there... AMAZING. I am also really digging that alien. Man, you have some rare talent. Hats off to ya man, great f'ing job!

Incredible Ripley. Way better than the new one (I especially like shaved head and cuts and scrapes). An excellent effort Les! Makes me wanna touch her head and see if its really fuzzy! :lol

Les, I am stunned by how lifelike your paint apps are. The Alien looks fantastic, but Ripley is just... WOW!

GOOD GOD Les!!! Man, to think that you changed the Art Buck into Ripley so seamlessly is just insane.... And those paint apps are so real looking it just makes me drool uncontrolleably... :drool

Dude........ You are seriously the man...:bow:bow:bow

THIS is why you are always going to be my mentor and who I could only aspire to be!!

Awesome face mod.

Perfectly blended skin tone.

Stipple hair.

And that eye color.......... simply stunning :monkey2

FIGUREMASTER INDEED !!

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Stunning Les, simply stunning. That Ripley is bad ass!!!!! You are a God amongst men!

KING! Please! Off your knees bro!:lol
Thanks but, you're the King baby!:rock
You bow to no one!

Appreciation...um...appreciated....:D

And now, for no good reason, I use the mummy icon...:mummy

:D

That alien duo(the alien & Ripley) is my all time favorite customs from you Les !!! I had that tsukuda dog alien and man..that paint job you did is just awesome !!!

The Grand God Figure Master rules !!!!

Figuremaster Les said:
KING! Please! Off your knees bro!:lol
Thanks but, you're the King baby!:rock
You bow to no one!

Appreciation...um...appreciated....:D

And now, for no good reason, I use the mummy icon...:mummy

:D

And again Les' Comedic timing and talents make me laugh so hard milk shoots out of my nose!

And I didn't even HAVE any milk!! :lol :lol :lol :rotfl :lol

As mentioned at the Heevo, Les, simply stunning work! Best mofo alien repaint I've ever seen!:winner

Shai Hulud said:
That alien duo(the alien & Ripley) is my all time favorite customs from you Les !!! I had that tsukuda dog alien and man..that paint job you did is just awesome !!!

The Grand God Figure Master rules !!!!

HAD!?!?!?!
You had that bad boy, and let him go?!?!?!
For shame! :D

God. You guys! :lol

Glad you like these two Shai. I spent a looooooong time on them both (between repaints, late at night, to relax my noggin before bedtime...got my mojo back painting that Alien...) so I am glad you like them.
I plan to shoot them in better light and setting etc., and maybe they will show more details then. I added a Weyland Yutani logo to the back of Rip's shirt, weathered her attire some, and the Alien is the most detailed thing I have EVER painted! Ever. Crazy detail stuff. But, relaxing in it's own way. You can mess up in plain view, and who will ever see it?! :lol Nice change of pace from the GET IT PERFECT EVERY MINUTE work of repaints, which is fine! Not complaining, I just have a different kind of painting release with an Alien.

Anyway, thanks. Got that and a classic movie Napoleon coming soon, so stay tuned.
Oh, and some other really nice classic movie icons....you'll know soon enough!
(Eh Gruff? :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back