Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing your wonderful repaints of Ripley puts me in the moral obligation of reminding you of posting pics of the finished McF alien upgrade Les... or are you saving that for a double-header with an Alien Ripley? :chew

abake said:
Seeing your wonderful repaints of Ripley puts me in the moral obligation of reminding you of posting pics of the finished McF alien upgrade Les... or are you saving that for a double-header with an Alien Ripley? :chew

WHAT?!?!?! I don't have no stinking ALIEN!

(Shhh...he ain't ready yet!)

NO MAN! I don't have no stinking ALIENS WARRIORS EITHER! No! I would never be making some kind of special, posable, custom ALIENS! WHAT? NO! Just...no!

AND ALIEN RIPLEY!?!?!? NO MAN! Who would want to see that???? With matching ALIEN WARRIOR???? I wouldn't be caught dead with one of those!!!

(shhh! Keep it down! :lol Are they still looking? Did it work? Did we head them off??? :D )

Soon. Very soon! :D

ALIEN RIPLEY????

By the way...
(This is mostly for Hunky and his Ripley head redo project...but also for anyone else that is curious...)

This is my ongoing ALIEN Ripley head/body approach (using a loose HT Rip head as standin for whatever head is used...and a SS Buck head in place on the Alien Rip now...)

First, here is the bare 21st Century Jacqueline body, and the in-progress ALIEN Rip... Note how tall and lean she is. Very long neck too! Not too posable, but looks fine with a decent head...

Ripbod001.jpg

And this is the neckpost of the Jacq figure. To use a HT Rip head, as it is, one needs a double ball joint, not this odd post, but this one can be altered to fit inside a cast resin head I would think....(For your info Darren!)

Ripbod003.jpg

And this is the HT Rip head held in place. Again, a double ball joint is needed to use this particular head... (Ignore my ugly, paint covered, bitten fingernails! If you can!!! :lol )

Ripbod004.jpg

Those are some interesting shoulders that 21st Century body has! Very interesting posability!

Really unique shoulders--- the look of collarbones must help with a natural look for posing.

figuremasterles said:
WHAT?!?!?! I don't have no stinking ALIEN!

(Shhh...he ain't ready yet!)

NO MAN! I don't have no stinking ALIENS WARRIORS EITHER! No! I would never be making some kind of special, posable, custom ALIENS! WHAT? NO! Just...no!

AND ALIEN RIPLEY!?!?!? NO MAN! Who would want to see that???? With matching ALIEN WARRIOR???? I wouldn't be caught dead with one of those!!!

(shhh! Keep it down! :lol Are they still looking? Did it work? Did we head them off??? :D )

Soon. Very soon! :D

:rotfl

Thanks Les, can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

So, a double ball jointed neck/Hunky Modded and there is a better Rip body out there (with limited poseability). I wonder if those Jacq hands/fingers articulate...

More than we need to get moving on an Alien Ripley and yours looks Hunky HS ready Les, fantastic. Can't wait to see her finished! Congrats bro!

My sister has a doll with that body, and while the articulation is quite unique, it's also hideous to look upon without some really good clothing covering it. Plus, it's got some crazy proportions! If you can use that to your advantage though, it can really be used in some pretty amazing ways. It's a really unique female body; I've never seen one like it.

But...could that head be made into Lt. Tawny Madison?
Must

have

Tawny!!!

Never give up! Never Surrender!!
GalaxyQuest2.jpg

Last edited:
oh would you stop, you're giving me ideas for headsculpts...... like I'm not busy enough! :rotfl

Red Bull! :lol
Yeah, Hunkster...you're in it now! :D
Hell, at this point, if anyone has an interest in gorillas, you could make a Gorillas in the Mist Sigourney! :lol
But really...the way she looked in that last part of Ghostbusters might be a draw! Anybody got THAT body??? :monkey5

So, anyway...
Here's Reinhardt's Drake.
Ready to see this guy attired! And soon! Vas (with arms) is in progress! :D

Before (Stock photo)
Drake000.jpg

Now:

Drake5.jpg

It was hell matching that rubber!!!!
And there are actually freckles in there...subtle...

Drake6.jpg

WHAT'R YOU LOOKIN' AT?
Drake7.jpg

More to come....

FMS, you know how I feel, but I feel I need to tell the world...

your repaint of Drake for me is THE BOMB!!!!! Seriously, on days when the g/f isn't over, I just think of your repaint and well...

was that too much information?

:lol :lol

:google
Painting the eyes askance is such a great character detail that I think your final product would shock the actor Mark Rolston himself!
:bow All hail the Figuremaster! :bow

Wow Les, I could never see the Drake likeness through the weird hair color and mustache... but damned if it isn't there larger than life!

Amazing :rock

Super Poseable said:
:google
Painting the eyes askance is such a great character detail that I think your final product would shock the actor Mark Rolston himself!
:bow All hail the Figuremaster! :bow

Thanks guys.
SP, yeah, I had to paint his eyes like that. I felt he would look more interesting with his head turned slightly, and his eyes working the gunsights. I know he'll be posed holding his smartgun, so I wanted menace and cunning in his look. If not a wee bit of anger. But, more than that weird way HT painted him! And NOT straight on! Just guarded concentration. Something like that. I mean, it's Drake! He's cool!
I can't wait to see him with his gear on! That hat! Then we'll know if I pulled it off or not.

figuremasterles said:
Thanks guys.
SP, yeah, I had to paint his eyes like that. I felt he would look more interesting with his head turned slightly, and his eyes working the gunsights. I know he'll be posed holding his smartgun, so I wanted menace and cunning in his look. If not a wee bit of anger. But, more than that weird way HT painted him! And NOT straight on! Just guarded concentration. Something like that. I mean, it's Drake! He's cool!
I can't wait to see him with his gear on! That hat! Then we'll know if I pulled it off or not.

dude, i don't even have it in hand yet and I can tell you...

YOU PULLED IT OFF BEAUTIFULLY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back