Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a beautiful sculpture Les!
:monkey5

Yeah, I'd have a thing for the person that is loosely based upon...
Hope you find her again.

I hope you get this back Les... that'd bug the hell out of me if that happened to something I'd spent time on.

Oh.... and FABULOUS sculpting skills! You should do more

Wow Les... That Arnold is amazing... really shows the strength of that sculpt. Another homerun, bro! :rock

And that sculpture was very very nice, Another talent that I didn't really know you had! You continue to amaze..... :monkey2

YOWZA Les!

that sculpt is awesome. I see why you want it back.

Les of all trades, one man machine :rock

figuremasterles said:
Sittingbabe06.jpg

Sittingbabe02.jpg
:drool Holy God Les!!! You are a True Master!! :bow

That sculpt kicks ass Les!!!

I wish you still had it, she would make a perfect captive for a Medieval Kurgan!!

Wow thanks man (to Ill Jedi). I have been hoping to earn your kind praises. :D
Hate that it's with a sculpt I have no idea of where it may be...out there...in the world...all alone...*sniffs*...poor little thing....

IF I COULD REVERSE THAT SALE!!!! :banghead

Oh well...

Thanks guys. ALL of you. Maybe my future sculpts will make up for the loss.

King....Kurgan captive...heh...Yeah!

Wow Les, she's a GREAT sculpt!

I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear that story. There are many many people out there that cannot be trusted I'm finding. It's really such a shame that so many people are in it just for themselves.

terrific sculpting there, man, and really great that you took some photos that you can share...it's not the same as having the SCULPT that you made with your own hands...but it's something, I suppose!

Trev

Ironman1188 said:
Great sculpting Les. But, um.... where are all the 1:6 heads, weapons and accessories that you should be making with this amount of greatness?!?!? :D
Ditto! I repeat Ditto! Great job man, you are a man of many talents!

JEEZUZ Les!!!

I knew you were talented, and the Figure-Master... but what a figure you mastered there!!! Outstanding work and really a piece of art!

You really never cease to amaze, and whats extra cool is you are a genuinely nice guy! And a helluva Krusader!!! :rock

Thanks guys! And coming from Trevor...wow. ME? No. Not in your league bro! :bow YOU DA MAN!

Hey, just posted pics of my repainted T-1000 in Chase's new Terminator thread in General. GO SEE! :D

Well, since my T-1000 is now buried beneath many, many posts of very cool T800 customs...(some of the best ever!!)

Here is my repainted T-1000... :D

T1000a01.jpg

T1000a03.jpg

T1000a02.jpg

Coming soon...
Some FML Terminator figure foto fun...:lol You'll see...

Les, I'd like to invite you over for dinner. You needn't bring anything [well...just your paint and brushes :D ]

Ironman1188 said:
Les, I'd like to invite you over for dinner. You needn't bring anything [well...just your paint and brushes :D ]

That might be a tad embarrassing Ironman! I'd need some clothes and stuff!Not that big an exhibitionist! :eek: :D :lol :rotfl

SO...anyway...What's for dinner? Figures? :D

figuremasterles said:
That might be a tad embarrassing Ironman! I'd need some clothes and stuff!Not that big an exhibitionist! :eek: :D :lol :rotfl

SO...anyway...What's for dinner? Figures? :D

My friend, YOU bring enough paint to repaint MY figures and you'll be made any meal you want. :D

All your figures are just amazing, the paint jobs are so lifelike and i really think your painting of the eyes is unbelivable, they really give your figures character. Ive been looking at all your previous post since i decided to have ago at my own custom and i got to say that your original batman custom are freckin sweert especially Mr Freeze, that is one amazing costume.

And to see some Doctor Who custom figures is great, as i live in Britain im of course a big fan of th Doctor as is everybody else on my island. Did you know there is an exclusive Doctor in space suit from The Impossible Planet

How long have you been customizing in this scale?

Last edited:
ian1138 said:
How long have you been customizing in this scale?

Thanks Ian.
Love the Good Doctor!

I have been working in 1/6 scale, for sure, since about 1990 or so. If you don't count all those years back with the old, original GI Joes....

Was more into vinyl models for a long time, but when the Dragon German soldier wave started in the mid/late 90's, it was all madness all the time after that. And Sideshow and those monsters of course! :D

I need that spacesuit! Thanks for letting me know!

Many Thanks to FIGUREMASTER LES!

I had been asking, no begging, since last August, yes THAT long, for Les to do my Ripley and he came through for me so I say again

Thanks Les. For making my Dreams Come True. Here's to you Bro.:clap :duff :cool:

DSC03809.jpg

DSC03854.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back