Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
....and here it is! This is just uncanny! I think Michael Biehn is posing for me on our kitchen counter now. Funny how kitchen lighting ends up being so good for pictures huh? I took these with my father-in-law's nice Canon digital camera in 10 megapixels, and with the flash turned off. It's hard to keep still and get good shots in focus with the flash off! But they look so much better that way I think. Anyway...WOW! Les, I can't even begin to describe how flat out incredible this head is! It is...PERFECT! My Hicks is looking to his left side. It makes for some great shots of him holding his shotgun, and pulse rifle.

Now...here come the pictures!

IMG_4045.jpg

IMG_4007.jpg

IMG_3993.jpg

The shotgun holster was custom-made for me by another board member here....I forgot his screen name. Sorry. I'll get it and post it here soon. Excellent work on the holster!

IMG_3994.jpg

IMG_4019.jpg

IMG_4045.jpg

IMG_4079.jpg

IMG_4106.jpg

IMG_4027.jpg

IMG_4013.jpg

I'm nearly speechless Les. This head was worth the wait! It was worth every single penny! Now my custom Hicks is almost complete. Guys, once you see this head in person it will BLOW YOU AWAY!

Thank you SO MUCH Les for your outstanding work. It really shines through with this head sculpt. You do Michael Biehn proud sir. If I ever get the chance to meet him, I'm bringing this Hicks with me to show him. I know he'd be impressed with it too! Hopefully even autograph the stand for me. The head looks real. It really does! Hot Toys can not top your head sculpt Les.

Last edited:
Thanks amarcord! I am VERY PROUD of Les, and his outstanding work on it. :bow I'm also VERY PROUD to own one of his finest head sculpts to date, and it is now a very prized, and cherished part of my collection! :D You can tell that Les does not cut any corners, and put all of his skills and dedication into his work. It speaks for itself.

Thanks guys! :D Yeah, this Hicks is the best one available. Hot Toys did good on everything except the head sculpt. Les took care of that! :chew

Les, I saw the pictures of your upgraded Indy on Facebook. When will we see more? Your Indy has always been an inspiration to Ben and myself.

You bet! I am very anxious to get my OLD/NEW Indy out there again for all to see. It has contributions from The Fusion Brothers, Sovereign Studios, Jim Mattox, Horizon models of old, Sideshow's Indy, Hasbro, and me work on it of course. Fifteen years and about four iterations in, and I think I am gonna retire work on THIS one for good soon! LOL! He doesn't even resemble the one as posted on my site hardly anymore. Only the face is about the same. I did some touchups sometime back there, and he has a new hat... I am really happy with him.
Now, all he needs is a nice, REAL woven whip, and a pair of those Newline shoes, and a nice 1/6 Cross of Coronado prop, and I will have all I want for this one. Glad he looks good to you Mr. Fusion. Your brother's holster is one of my favorite aspects of the whole figure, that and the new Sovereign jacket WHICH IS FANTASTIC! and only makes the whole figure come alive! So glad to have him, and he will NOT be for sale ever! (Sorry, that for anyone thinking such...too many years in this one already...I turned down an offer from one of the G4 channel guys already for him. Just too close to my heart now...)
Official pics will be from Maulfan soon. I might get off a shot before I send him on....

Anyway, more to come.
Other than work, which is coming in masse, look for my custom Inspector Clouseau, Cmdr Ed Straker from UFO (Goes with that purple haired space girl figure), pics of my HT Alien 3 posing with my custom Ripley, and some of my DK figs including Commissioner Gordon with Spencer headsculpt!
And again, LOTS more work! :rock

Thanks. Here's one of the oldies...
I started a Jim Gordon thread in the DC area, and it is here:
JIM GORDON FIGURES

All I will post in my thread is the paint on the Spencer sculpt:

g000.jpg

For more, and to share YOUR Gordon figures to come, go to the above thread and let's party with the best cop in Gotham! :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back