Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try again Bum.
Thanks WorGar. Hope to get to those Jokers soon. Still catching up so many others first. But they are a comin'! :rock

Les, please check your e-mail inbox for an e-mail from me. Please get back to me tonight if you can...before you are away from your computer for a week. Thanks!

Thanks guys.

Here's a tease of my custom Indy (with AWESOME Sovereign jacket and more) in a pic I played around with, opening that damnedable Hasbro ARK! I knew it was a bad idea! You guys told me! Now, I have to clean Indy up from all over the room!

ARKopen001.jpg

More stuff later!

Wow.... just WOW... Great work on that Gordon man... I MUST get one now, no more procrastinating, it's just too beautiful for words. And hilarious Indy pic, I am really excited to see the completed shots...after all these years. :rock

YOU DON'T HAVE A GORDON YET, DA????? :horror
Well, GET ONE! He is too cool not to have!

ONE more for the road...

Some of my '08 specials. Not photographed and posted until now...(Look for much more at my website...)

CLOUSEAU! (The REAL Clouseau, NOT the Steve martin impersonation, but the great Peter Sellers!)

EXCUSE ME, BUT IZ ZIZ YOUR BUMM?

clouseau002.jpg

Funneah...I don't remembeah being given a bumm before....

clouseau006.jpg

ADA's Clouseau head, painted by Les.
Gangster blue pinstripe suit (from DID?)
Trench, (maker unknown)
Hat, Horizon model Henry Jones hat, painted by Les
Dragon body and gloves. And cig...

Pink Panther figure & Bomb.

Have had this guy done since April or May??? of 08...
Glad to be sharing him now...

Enjoy!

More 08 stuff yet to come!

that Clouseau is off the hook!!!! total perfection. i think it may be one of the best headpaints you have done. love the trenchcoat too.

Thanks guys.

Here's a tease of my custom Indy (with AWESOME Sovereign jacket and more) in a pic I played around with, opening that damnedable Hasbro ARK! I knew it was a bad idea! You guys told me! Now, I have to clean Indy up from all over the room!

ARKopen001.jpg

More stuff later!

Buddy that indy looks fantastic! Let's show us some more!
seb

EXCUSE ME, BUT IZ ZIZ YOUR BUMM?

clouseau002.jpg

clouseau006.jpg

ADA's Clouseau head, painted by Les.
Gangster blue pinstripe suit (from DID?)
Trench, (maker unknown)
Hat, Horizon model Henry Jones hat, painted by Les
Dragon body and gloves. And cig...

I love this! Ada did a great job on the sculpt and the paint really brings it out. :rock

Thanks. Here's one of the oldies...
I started a Jim Gordon thread in the DC area, and it is here:
JIM GORDON FIGURES

All I will post in my thread is the paint on the Spencer sculpt:

g000.jpg

For more, and to share YOUR Gordon figures to come, go to the above thread and let's party with the best cop in Gotham! :rock

Beautiful work Les, nice to finally see him after out talks, love the quality of the mustache and eyes.

Buddy that indy looks fantastic! Let's show us some more!
seb

Soon enough :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back