Figure of the Year 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
January 31st. I will start a thread dedicated to the winner(s) so people can post pics of that figure(s)

If we want , we can do the thread with the top 3 winners (Gold, Silver and Bronze). Then Freaks can show off those winning figures.

Great race so far guys!

I am surprised by Kirk! Also nice to see a smaller company in the top 3!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

January 31st. I will start a thread dedicated to the winner(s) so people can post pics of that figure(s)

If we want , we can do the thread with the top 3 winners (Gold, Silver and Bronze). Then Freaks can show off those winning figures.

Great race so far guys!

Sounds good can't wait til the end of the month.

I'm sure it'll be BvS Batman, but my vote is for the Rey/BB-8 set. Tons of accessories and aside from Leia, one of the best likenesses from HT.

Rey-bb8-jakku-flat-filter-2200.jpg

A lot of great figures came out last year. I really enjoyed Threezero Chappie and HT Batman Returns. But my FOTY 2016 is DamToys Universal Soldier Luc Deveraux.

Great race so far guys!

Fantastic idea :clap and I will put a Gold winner Funko POP up for a contest to see who can post the best pic of the winner :D

I don't collect Marvel or DC, so correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Deadpool have too many issues to be considered the "best figure of the year?" There are other figures that have been released this year that were near-perfect for what they were. Like NECA 1/4 Deadpool, for example. NECA had a great year, actually.

I don't collect Marvel or DC, so correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Deadpool have too many issues to be considered the "best figure of the year?" There are other figures that have been released this year that were near-perfect for what they were. Like NECA 1/4 Deadpool, for example. NECA had a great year, actually.

Well the first batch had issues but the majority of figures were perfect, it got off to a rocky start but came out well :) Initial issues aside I would consider it one of the best figures of 2016

The beauty of something like this poll is that it is all ultimately subjective...if someone bought a 2016 figure and it was the best experience that they had with any figure that year that can ultimately be their figure of the year for 2016 regardless of any issues or concerns.

I want to say HT Deadpool because I really do like the figure, but I feel it needs too much modding to look right in my eyes, so it's not an "out of the box" FotY figure to me.

I'm going to go with:

NECA - TMNT - DONATELLO (1/4 SCALE FIGURE)

Brilliant quality, presence, & nostalgia, for under $100.

I have to vote for Hot Toys Ant-Man. It's not perfect (articulation) but it gets just about everything else right.

There have been so many great figures released this year but one of them took me totally by surprise. I didn't expect to start collecting another line but when I saw the QMX James Kirk, all that is FUN about collecting came rushing over me. It has a stunning likeness of Shatner, captures the character's bravado and arrogance and makes me want to relive all my old adventures with the Mego line from when I was a kid. Love Spock and checking for McCoy on a daily basis.

Figure of the year...James T. Kirk
Runner up...Ant Man

Back