FIFA World Cup 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the subject never came up, what you want me to do dude :dunno besides my posts were still related to the world cup, is not like they are off topic. Like I said, again.... this world cup is going to be interesting, but half of it won't even be about the games.

But fair enough, we don't need to talk about them. I did find the graffiti interesting so I posted it. at this point this conversation should end, case closed.

You f **ked this thread like how Orangepeace f **ked the Gentlemen's Club thread. You need to do penance.

sorry, viva el futbol!
aDXR7lR.jpg

Last edited:
My dad is going to Brazil for this. I was supposed to but it was too much on our expenses. He is football crazy, has seen the '82 WC in Spain by spending most of his savings that time. Brazil is like the mecca of Football plus my dad always loved them so this is like a holy pilgrimage to him. For his sake I hope Brazil wins the cup.

I hope your dad has a good time. and I hope he is safe when he goes.

I also hope Brazil wins. Brazil Has to win I wouldn't be surprised if the other team they play at the very end doesn't do a very good job on purpose lol :lol

My dad is going to Brazil for this. I was supposed to but it was too much on our expenses. He is football crazy, has seen the '82 WC in Spain by spending most of his savings that time. Brazil is like the mecca of Football plus my dad always loved them so this is like a holy pilgrimage to him. For his sake I hope Brazil wins the cup.

careful now....you'd end up with a part brazilian brother or sister. :lol

I'll probably watch the games with Holland, Spain and Brazil.

England will be good for a laugh as usual, gotta love their consistency at penalties :lol

Back