Favorite Game Music

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reactor... Online.
Sensors... Online.
Weapons... Online
All systems nominal.

Last edited:
This one song from MGS V is alright. Sounds like something I'd hear from Hotline Miami.

From what I remember, it plays a little like Resident Evil with limited saves, but it's a turn-based JRPG. I played it for a few hours and gave up... I've actually been meaning to find my old copy of it.

I own that, but never got around to playing it lol
From what I remember, it plays a little like Resident Evil with limited saves, but it's a turn-based JRPG. I played it for a few hours and gave up... I've actually been meaning to find my old copy of it.
The combat system is quite cool. You have to move your charm in real time between taken actions which has reload time. You level up physical stats and "magic" like in RPG but have to find better armor/weaponry and upgrade it like in action-adventure. The story is great, the characters are well written, the atmosphere is intense and cheesy parts are fun. There's no voice acting and you have to read a lot which is cool too because the game is a sequel to an awesome sci-fi horror book. And the music is OUTSTANDING!

Back