Favorite Game Music

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im playing far cry; blood dragon and the music on that is pretty cool :)

I'm also playing that at the moment, Dellyboy. I'm struggling with it though just because I've gone right off shooters.

But I love the purely 80s synth sound music score that accompanies you throughout each & every level. It's all very Terminator-esque which obviously suites a game starring Michael Biehn in the lead role. :)

Big tip time dude! Do all the side missions to level your guy up and earn all the skills. That way when you come back to the main story quests, you'll be a beast!!

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

Nice one, Dellyboy. I'm actually at the point were I've just liberated my first garrison & can choose whether or not to do my first side mission so I'll do as you suggest, mate. Cheers!

I'm a pretty big fan of the Devil May Cry series music. Probably some of the only game music (along with some Silent Hill & Castlevania) that regularly I listen to. I may have bought the soundtracks to all 5 games in the last month (yeah, including DMC, which I dug a lot more than many fans it seems).

Witcher 3 has truly amazing combat music. It actually sounds very similar to the music from Vikings on the History Channel.

Back