Favorite Cartoon Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Cartoon Series?

• Total voters
no scooby doo? :huh

i like the looney tunes. i'm upset that they quit making the golden collection DVDs. i really like those sets and they didn't even come close to given me all my favorites. you can't beat a falling anvil for humor.

Thunder, thunder, thunder, thunder cats!

I think I actually voted for Family Guy. Never fails to make me laugh for either being really stupid or really offensive.

Popeye20title20generic.jpg

I voted South Park because it debuted a couple of months after my father passed away and I credit it for making me laugh again.

Road Runner would probably be my classic favorite.

I can't believe I forgot (and no one mentioned) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! :horror

G I Joe and Transformers are in my top 3 with Scooby. Scooby just doesnt get enough respect.

Looney Toons is more important from a historical perspective of course, and the Simpsons is magnificent and hilarious in its best of times, but I've never enjoyed a show more than B:TAS. The most perfect non-comic interpretation I've seen or, honestly, could imagine, of the greatest comic character there is.

Looney Toons is more important from a historical perspective of course, and the Simpsons is magnificent and hilarious in its best of times, but I've never enjoyed a show more than B:TAS. The most perfect non-comic interpretation I've seen or, honestly, could imagine, of the greatest comic character there is.

Not to mention the Award's it's won::naughty

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103359/awards

South Park
Family guy
Looney Tunes
Dino Riders
Simpsons

There the ones I've watched most I would think. :lol
If I had to pick one series that I could only watch though it would probably be south park.

Back