Favorite Bond Film Polls #3: Timothy Dalton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is Timothy Dalton's Best Bond film?

• The Living Daylights

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • License to Kill

Votes: 30 58.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Ok, I figured since this is going to be a shorter poll with less choices, I'd put it up already. Dalton was so close to being another one shot Bond like Lazenby.

The Living Daylights
License to Kill

License to kill gets my vote. Never really liked the Middle East thing in Living Daylights.

I went with Licence to Kill because I like how cold and hard Bond seems in that. He's out for blood and he's going to get it. I also like the loyalty and friendship between Bond and Leiter. Don't care for the Bond girl though.

I get both mixed up.

"Living" was the Russian defector one where Bond went on a Ferris wheel...and "License" was the Mexico one with Wayne Newton (who's song was sung by a Ferris)?

:D

I'd have to go with License as well... because of the reasons that Agent gave. Bond was cold in that one, all to get revenge for his good friend Felix. It just shows that if you are lucky enough to have Bond's trust... he will go through Hell for you.

Not a fan of the girls or of a lot of the storyline... but because of this angle... it was the most memorable of his films.

TLD!

I agree, Barry's score was the best from any Bond movie.

License to Kill. One of my favorite all-around Bond films. Such a shame that Dalton didn't last more than two movies. I really liked him as Bond.

Hard to pick but I like License to Kill a bit more. I liked seeing an angry vengeful Bond who wasn't really in the mood for the usual Martini shtick.

The living Daylights. That Semi wheelie thing in License was completely laughable. The damn thing had to be broken in two, also the semi could've just drove through the flames normally and would've been fine. :rolleyes:

Back