Fantacular Freak Foto Contest-DEADLINE! DEADLINE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fantacular Freak Foto Contest

I'm sure my photos will stink as far as lighting and all that, and I'll skip on photoshopping, but hopefully I can make them humorous and creative instead.

Photoshop composites are allowed.

But it must be a single frame, so no 4 panel strips.

You can put text captions in the pic though.

Can we use figures from other Sideshow lines just as long as there is at least one Star Wars character?

:horror That is an amazing 1st price! Shame I can't take a picture to save my life. Good luck to all those that enter. I'm looking forward to seeing all of the fantastic pictures!

Photoshop composites are allowed.

But it must be a single frame, so no 4 panel strips.

You can put text captions in the pic though.

Sweet, it's on like Donkey Kong :lol

Look forward to seeing what people do, I know the prize has me looking to step up my game so I look forward to seeing what people do to try and get this prize.

Can I submit these old kitchen classics?

worgarswnudes.jpg

worgarswnudes1.jpg

worgarswnudes2.jpg

worgarswnudes3.jpg

Cohetaboy did a really funny montage that could be an even funnier gif! Are gifs allowed?

Ha! Must have somehow missed those kitchen shots - kinda disturbing :horror

And great contest Dave! Can't wait to see all the entries! :rock

Too be clear, "you may use figures from other companies and customs, but at least 40% of the items in the photo need to be from Sideshow," means that 40% of the subjects need to be Sideshow products in their unaltered -- unrepainted -- forms, right? Coz I think I repainted all of mine :(

Too be clear, "you may use figures from other companies and customs, but at least 40% of the items in the photo need to be from Sideshow," means that 40% of the subjects need to be Sideshow products in their unaltered -- unrepainted -- forms, right? Coz I think I repainted all of mine :(

I said customs are allowed, it needs to be recognizable as the SSC item, so repaints are allowed.

Cohetaboy did a really funny montage that could be an even funnier gif! Are gifs allowed?

An animated gif is essentially multiple panels, so we can't allow that.

Cool contest Dave....certainly an inspiring prize! Thanks to Sideshow too....

Congratulations, Sean....what? It's not the 25th yet? :D Oh okay...

It'll be cool to see what folks come up with....

You guys crack me up. I appreciate the confidence, but this contest is anyone's game. My ideas might not be the most interesting to the judges or whatever. Anyone taking a stab at this challenge has a chance. Best of luck to everyone.

Back