Fantacular Freak Foto Contest-DEADLINE! DEADLINE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fantacular Freak Foto Contest-why haven't you entered yet?

Remember the deadline is May 25th - get those photos in!

Are we going to get to see all the submissions or just the winning?

All submissions will be posted.

Bump-ity-bump! Get those photos to me NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!

Or at least by the deadline.

I'm gonna try to submit something, but I'm a novice and don't understand the size requirement. Just gonna cross my fingers that the settings on my digital camera fit the requirement.

I'm gonna try to submit something, but I'm a novice and don't understand the size requirement. Just gonna cross my fingers that the settings on my digital camera fit the requirement.

I think you can download a free "powertools for XP" and once installed, if you right click on a picture, you can resize it to small/medium/large and those will match the size requirements.

It works great, I use it all the time.

https://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/Downloads/powertoys/Xppowertoys.mspx

Sent!

Think I got the time difference the wrong way round, I might have had eight hours more than I thought??!!!?!?

Ah well, it's done and sent... now, when does my Vader ship? (Ha Ha - not a chance!)

Enjoyed it though so good luck to everyone who entered, can't wait to see all the pictures.

DG

Sent as well!!!
:rock!!
Man I had fun doing this one!!

Dave, will you be sending confirmations that you received the submissions?
When will the winners be announced?

Thanks a lot!!

really disappointed in myself. waited long time to get a move on and realized I lost a crucial piece to the figure I wanted to use.

my lack of interest in this contest is really exposing a decrease in interest in the line. :(

Shows how slow I am, didn't realize there were 2 active threads talking about this :lol

Dave, incase you see this thread and not the other, I assume you're looking at both, you should have 5 images from me.

Shows how slow I am, didn't realize there were 2 active threads talking about this :lol

Dave, incase you see this thread and not the other, I assume you're looking at both, you should have 5 images from me.

Well, there goes anyone else's chances of winning :lol

Seriously though, I do hope you take lots of pics of your Vader ;)

Back