Fan Expo Dallas Comic Con June 3-5, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneralZodLives

Super Freak
Reaction score
logo-trans.png

Tickets are up for sale: Fan Expo Dallas 2016 Tickets

Hotel deals while they last: Fan Expo Dallas 2016 Hotels

Guest List: Fan Expo Dallas 2016 Guests

Last edited:
Wait, 3 guests is it? I can't be reading that right......though I do forget every con is small when compared to SDCC

They'll have more guests announced in a month or so--though it seems like they always wait until a month before the convention to really get a good list going.

**Just an FYI for anyone that hasn't met him--Stan Lee announced that his last convention appearance will be this September so Dallas will be one of the last opportunities to meet him on the convention circuit.

I've met him a few times. Sometimes it goes smoothly, and sometimes it's a pain in the ass. Just depends on his mood and how crowded it is. Hopefully he won't cancel. I had a bad run for awhile where he was the main guest at a few conventions and cancelled due to his health.

Breakfast with Stan Lee tickets go on sale Monday -- $299 :thud:

FED16-Tickets-stanlee.jpg

Enjoy exclusive access to Stan The Man and hear his best stories during this intimate breakfast reception. This package includes a hot breakfast buffet, collectable badge, lanyard, autograph and the best selfie ever – bring your camera!
TIME: SUNDAY, JUNE 5TH AT 8:30AM
Tickets on sale Monday, May 9th at 10am CST.
BREAKFAST WITH STAN LEE $299 in advance

NOTE: Admission to FAN EXPO DALLAS™ is required to attend this special event.

Back