Fan Expo Dallas Comic Con 2018 - April 6-8

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneralZodLives

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tickets go on sale November 15th.

First guest announcement :panic: :panic: :panic:

mWr5I2s.jpg

That’s superb! I’d want Goldblum to sign a picture of himself as Ian, standing by that mound of triceratops **** where he says “Now that is one big pile of ****.”

BEN AFFLECK is attending????

WOW!!!

Might have to take a road trip. :D

I was surprised to see them get Affleck and more surprised to see the $250 price tag for one of his autographs. :lol I'm worried Saturday is going to be a mess again. They've scheduled some big names only for that day (Ben Affleck, Jason Momoa, and Jeff Goldblum) so I hope they're more organized this year than they have been in the past.

Well, this is a cluster**** again. :mad: I don’t know how they’re able to make it worse year after year. VIP is marginally better than a regular pass but not worth the extra dough they charge for it. Jeff Goldblum is here for one day and only signed for 30 minutes this morning.

Well, this is a cluster**** again. :mad: I don’t know how they’re able to make it worse year after year. VIP is marginally better than a regular pass but not worth the extra dough they charge for it. Jeff Goldblum is here for one day and only signed for 30 minutes this morning.

Did you get all of the autos and photo-ops you wanted?

Did you get all of the autos and photo-ops you wanted?

No. I was going to try to get Jason Momoa and Jeff Goldblum, but even the VIP lines were crazy. They were only there Saturday which meant they weren’t signing long in between their panels and photo ops. Jeff Goldblum signed for 30 minutes in the morning and I didn’t wait for his afternoon signing. Just too much going on in one day. I did get Paul Reubens and Morena Baccarin signatures. Morena was honestly my main priority because she’s cancelled every convention near me and I needed to get hers to complete my Firefly cast collection. Hopefully next year they’ll get more big guests for multiple days.

Sounds like they need to make these stars ****ing commit. Celebration seems to be a good job of not having cancellations (or at least none that I’m aware of).

No. I was going to try to get Jason Momoa and Jeff Goldblum, but even the VIP lines were crazy. They were only there Saturday which meant they weren’t signing long in between their panels and photo ops. Jeff Goldblum signed for 30 minutes in the morning and I didn’t wait for his afternoon signing. Just too much going on in one day. I did get Paul Reubens and Morena Baccarin signatures. Morena was honestly my main priority because she’s cancelled every convention near me and I needed to get hers to complete my Firefly cast collection. Hopefully next year they’ll get more big guests for multiple days.

That's too bad. I'm shocked as hell that Morena actually showed up. She is the cancel queen. I think she's cancelled 5 times just between Denver, Seattle, and Salt Lake the last few years.

That's too bad. I'm shocked as hell that Morena actually showed up. She is the cancel queen. I think she's cancelled 5 times just between Denver, Seattle, and Salt Lake the last few years.

I couldn’t believe she showed up. I made sure to go to her first because I wanted to make sure I got it.

So do you have the entire cast's signatures now? I still don't have hers, Adam Baldwin, or Ron Glass...who obviously I'll never get now. :(

Yeah, hers was the last one I needed. I got most of them in Dallas several years ago when they had the entire cast there except her and Alan. I got Alan’s the next year, but she cancelled twice since then.

Back