Executive Replicas 2001 Space Odyssey Astronauts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! The awesomeness will continue, gradually. I love the fact that the manufacturers gave the monolith just the right amount of reflectivity and light diffusion. Now I'm really dying to have a silver and blue Haywood Floyd.

Yep, can’t wait for Floyd... any news?
cc04b51634d41af92d01d704daf70626.jpg

There's no way for me to know if and when there might be more Franks, Daves, etc.

I did find out that the current run of monoliths is 200. The more I look at it sitting on my shelf, the more I like it.

The most concise answer I can give to that question is yes, maybe, but perhaps not- unless they do, in which case the answer would be yes, perhaps. (It's a longer-term goal.)

Earlier there was talk about commissioning a sculptor to sculpt a new Bowman head. Wonder if there would be enough interest? The stock head is fine with the helmet on, but looks like a caricature when the helmet is off. Would be great to be able to display him like this
7d00318f8c39f8d9ed37d91fbc25549c.jpg

Earlier there was talk about commissioning a sculptor to sculpt a new Bowman head. Wonder if there would be enough interest? The stock head is fine with the helmet on, but looks like a caricature when the helmet is off.

Saw a sculptor I follow on facebook mention yesterday that they had been commissioned to do Bowman and Poole for a private collector. That studio usually offers castings of private commissions, IF the customer agrees to those terms. This sounded like it might be a one off project, but who knows?

Hi, just a simple question, do the Discovery ID signs come as decals or stickers? I'm seeing some photos were they don't seem to have them in.

$370 is really not a cheap price

all I can say is the headsculpt wasn't really good, but the suit are just perfect

Back