Executive Replicas 2001 Space Odyssey Astronauts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Bowman finally arrived and is missing a piece -

49834aa23d4f96a9220b519351802f85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Bowman finally arrived and is missing a piece -

49834aa23d4f96a9220b519351802f85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That part was missing on mine too, but I found it in the box. I have contacted them about another missing piece though - that I hope they'll send me...

Yes I thought it might have fallen off so I looked carefully but no luck.

But apart from that little bit, it is a great figure - happy to have it.

I have both Bowman, Poole and the blue suit but haven't checked them out yet, I guess I better take a look to see if I'm missing anything!

Hallo silent thread! I was wondering if anyone got the blue suit and want to get rid of it? They still have it here and there and it's getting rereleased soon, but thought I would try my luck here.
By the way, go to Executive Replicas FB and see the photos and videos. Lots of new stuff coming. Think they might be overdoing the suits, but what the hell. The silver suit should be coming in 2017 - hope they'll realize that the material is different for that one as the silver suit was of a much thinner material in the movie than the red and yellow.

I'm still waiting to get my original Red suit. Bought direct from the ER website and whenever I ask them about the status of my order, all I get is "be patient, you will get your figure" for what feels like the last 4 months

I'm tempted to sell, but I think I need to hang onto it as a part of my physical portfolio... my name on the box and all that. I wish they would have made it a lighter blue though.

Yes it does seem to be too dark. But when you look in the 'making of' book a couple of the pictures actually show it as a darker blue. But then again, we see it as a light blue on screen and that would have been better.

Long shot... but would anyone trade the blue spacesuit for a Hot Toys Princess Leia or Hot Toys T1 T800 mms238?

Yes, the Twinch Squad silver suit is pretty rare. I bought it and the red suit from a guy in Australia about 10 years. Executive Replicas had announced plans to release a silver one, but I'm not sure when that's going to happen. They had displayed a prototype last October at New York Comic Con. I've seen the silver Twinch suits for sale on Ebay once in a while, but they are usually listed for big bucks.

Great shot. Is getting hold of that silver space suit hard? I'd love to get one for a custom but a quick look around suggested these are quite hard to find.

Monsters In Motion has every color figure and suit... Sadly, no silver. They do have a 1/6 scale monolith and moon base diorama for $299.99.

Back