Everything Cigars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I did create this for that reason except I typically enjoy an adult beverage or two with my smokes and forget to jot down my thoughts as I go. As you can see from that last cigar I smoked I never finished the review :lol

:lol I did notice that, but at least you got something written down. I actually had 2 Guinness beers with mine and was fully prepared to drink the rest in my fridge, but had to stop to write the review.:wink1: I think a 2 part system will work just fine for us. Write a bit about a 1/3 into the cigar and jolt down your initial thoughts and come back a few days later to finish the story. :lol

:lol I did notice that, but at least you got something written down. I actually had 2 Guinness beers with mine and was fully prepared to drink the rest in my fridge, but had to stop to write the review.:wink1: I think a 2 part system will work just fine for us. Write a bit about a 1/3 into the cigar and jolt down your initial thoughts and come back a few days later to finish the story. :lol

Not sure how well that would fair the next day when you have dookie breath from the cigar the night before. "From what I recall, the cigar tasted like ****!"

A couple of fantastic cigars that I have enjoyed over the last week are the Diesel Shorty & Perdomo 20th Anniversary Maduro. The Shorty packs a huge punch in a small package with peppery notes, chocolate, & expresso. A fast smoke, but gets the job done in a small amount of time.
The Perdomo 20th Anniversary Maduro is a full flavored power house. It is a dense and heavy cigar with notes of chocolate & coffee with some spice coming in waves. I recommend giving both a try if the opportunity presents itself. :wink1:

Here are some details of each cigar:

Diesel Shorty
diesel_shorty.jpg

https://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=765

Perdomo 20th Anniversary Maduro
perdomo+20th+maduro+angle.jpg

https://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1407

That's what in talking about DA! Go hard or go home. Time to burn some of those sticks in order to make room for some new ones.

That Ave Maria box set looks sweet!

Back