Everything Cigars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmie_dimmick

Super Freak
Reaction score
Are there any fellow Freaks who enjoy cigars or collecting them?

I've been collecting for a few years now and always love trying new ones.

I would like to hear what others have to say about what their favorite sticks are or give examples on how they prefer to humidify their stash.

Other topics could be on "how to" for those who are new to smoking cigars.

I dont smoke but will from time to time will have one of these if I go up north with the friends, Pretty damn good!

Acid_Krush_Blue.jpg

I love cigars, but I only really smoke them when I'm drinking or on vacation.

I don't really have any preferences but nothing beats a good Cuban for me. That espresso cigar that Jimmie posted does sound pretty delicious though.

:drool

I love cigars, but I only really smoke them when I'm drinking or on vacation.

I don't really have any preferences but nothing beats a good Cuban for me. That espresso cigar that Jimmie posted does sound pretty delicious though.

:drool

On vacation is the best time to have one when you are fully relaxed.

Here's a description of the cigar. It was designed for Shorty Rossi, the Pitbull rescuer/Reality TV personality.

Shorty Ltd. Edition, Diesel exudes a unique leathery and spicy flavor with a toasty core of espresso beans. The package has a classic, rustic look while the blend is perfectly balanced and will appeal to any aficionado who appreciates premium tobacco. Boasting fillers from Nicaragua's Jalapa, Condega and Esteli regions, each and every leaf is aged for three years, then concealed with a dark and oily Pennsylvania Broadleaf wrapper. This is one unique cigar you're sure to love.

I've had this smoke many times and have never been disappointed.

Three years ago this would have been one of my favorite threads since I smoked cigars for two decades, but eventually quit.

I remember about 10-12 years ago cigars were the big fad trendy thing to do. I said it would last maybe a year. I was right :lol

Doesn't mean there are not people who enjoyed them before or after the fad, but it was funny seeing 20 year old people trying to act like they enjoyed them as they turned green.

I dont know about anyone else, but I really love those Acid brand "Cuba Cuba" cigars.

Me and my bud smoking some. Obviously drunk as hell. :lol
tumblr_lvmhmf8BCl1r6it1fo1_500.jpg

I feel like white trash.

I really smoke the **** outta prime times. :lol

But yea, as far as "fancy" cigars. Only once in a while. To expensive when you can just match up.

ANIMATIONRASTASMOKING.gif

I feel like white trash.

I really smoke the **** outta prime times. :lol

But yea, as far as "fancy" cigars. Only once in a while. To expensive when you can just match up.

ANIMATIONRASTASMOKING.gif

For sure, top shelve is for the good occations.

Btw, are you following me Zach! :horror :lol

Back