EU Warehouse problems

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Magneto #113 today and got a tracking number for the FF bustorama. Still waiting on tracking numbers for both of my Hulks.

Bullseye said:
Got my Magneto #113 today and got a tracking number for the FF bustorama. Still waiting on tracking numbers for both of my Hulks.

Still waiting Doom ex bust and FF bustorama, for hulk I think not before next week. :rolleyes:

Bullseye said:
Received my 12" Bib and Maul today. Still need the Grey Hulk PF and the 12" creature pack. The 12" Legolas, T-800, VCD Yoda, 12" Droid Pack and T-1000 are going to take a while I guess. They're still in transit to the EU warehouse.

FF Dio is in the country. Should be here tomorrow.:chew The real test will be the Hulk pieces. Hopefully i get some tracking numbers next week.:D

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:
Got a nice tracking number some days ago! :chew

Service: EURO 48
Last tracked at: WDM Online

Advised means: We know that there will be a shipping somewhere and somehow???

My package has taken four days to leave UK, it is just that Royal Mail-GLS is one of the slowest couriers in the world.

Normaly 48h service takes 3 days from the UK. And we recieve >200 packages this way a week. Strange, really strange.

Seems as if something is happening with the package at last. Hopefully it was not stolen and thats why its current destination changed. :)

Got my Roger Moore PF delivered today.

Cant wait to get home and have a looksie !

Last edited:
Domer said:
Seems as if something is happening with the package at last. Hopefully it was not stolen and thats why its current destination changed. :)

That was what I was thinking too, four days without any news could only mean lost or stolen. Thank God Boba is now on his way to daddy.

Invoice was 04.04.07
Delivery was 24.04.07

3 weeks are much better than the 9-12 weeks which took most shipping last year! Thanks Sideshow! :chew

Back