Eragon the Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WrathofSauron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well guys has anyone seen Eragon yet? I just saw it today and what a load of crap it was!!!!! The books are stunning even if they borrow a little heavily from LOTR they still do a great job of standing on their own, but whoever made this movie should be shot!!! Its unbelieveably short and because of this the plot is chopped right down meaning NO character development at all. It just skips over many of the important or key areas and characters of the book and its all happening way too fast. The only redeeming quality about the movie is the dragon Saphira and even at that its not the best CG attempt I have seen!! Very disappointing I found and although its hard not to judge everyones else's work now against the master himself PJ, they still could have done a whoile lot more with this movie :confused:

nc141c2.jpg

OH yea, that's a steaming pile of crap.....

Its unbelieveably short and because of this the plot is chopped right down meaning NO character development at all. It just skips over many of the important or key areas and characters of the book and its all happening way too fast. The only redeeming quality about the movie is the dragon Saphira and even at that its not the best CG attempt I have seen!!

Funny, that's what I thought about the books--no character development, too fast, and Saphira (the dragon) is really the only character with any real depth, and the only interesting part. Now I'm even more skeptical of the film than before.

i know nothing about the books but the trailer did absolutley nothing for me.

A waist of time, i went to the premier i will not gonna pay for the next 2 movies i will only go if someone invite me for free

Against my better judgement, I took my kids to go they wanted to see it really bad.
They liked it, although they got fidgety there in the middle.

One of the worst movies I have paid money to see in a long time. It was awfull do not pay to see this. I swear there was only like 10 guys in the bad guy's army. A soldier gets killed a couple minutes later there he is again, the effects were awful except I did like the dragon esp as a pup. But the voice just blahhhh to me it didn't fit the dragon at all. This movie is going to bomb, it might do go on the opening weekend but look for a big drop.

jlcmsu said:
Is it even worth renting on DVD in a few months? I might do that.
If every movie ever produced is out already rented out, and all you have to choose from is Eragon and a Betamax copy of Dirty Dancing, then yeah, its worth the rent:cool:

King Darkness said:
If every movie ever produced is out already rented out, and all you have to choose from is Eragon and a Betamax copy of Dirty Dancing, then yeah, its worth the rent:cool:

:lol :lol :lol :lol

If it had just sucked of its own accord, then fine. But it raped one of the greatest movie franchises of all time for all its kick-ass-nes and still sucked. So to hell with the steaming pile of Hollywood crap!

I shall never view nor speak of this movie again as long as I live.

And should I go to Hell when I die I know what I'll be watching.

King Darkness said:
If it had just sucked of its own accord, then fine. But it raped one of the greatest movie franchises of all time for all its kick-ass-nes and still sucked. So to hell with the steaming pile of Hollywood crap!

So, you didn't like it?:confused:

King Darkness said:

Don't sugar coat it King. Tell us how you really feel.

Back