Episode 7 Storyline Predictions ***Potential Spoilers***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a heads up. The shoot schedule that MakingStarWars used for a lot of their leaks was supposedly posted on a forum that also leaked a lot of the concept art a while back.

So if you were trying to avoid spoilers, it's now time to lock yourself in your panic room.

What site/forum?

Luke built BB-8 to watch over Rey (his daughter) and his old lightsaber is hidden inside.

That's what Ren has come to Jakku hunting for.

How does BB-8 "watch over" her? Can he use that lightsaber?

Snape kills dumbledore

Nooo-Meme-Darth-Vader-04.jpg

I predict Difabio, Riddick, and Evilface will hate it regardless if it's good or not.

(Too cool for school, must be different)

I predict Kylo will eventually become a hero of the trilogy.

I predict Difabio, Riddick, and Evilface will hate it regardless if it's good or not.

(Too cool for school, must be different)

I predict Kylo will eventually become a hero of the trilogy.
Spoiler Spoiler:

New chinese trailer. Don't want if you stopped trying to hear about the movie. Some new shots but not really anything that spoilerific. Sounds like they have cleaned up Kylo Ren's voice a bit. Some new Snoke dialogue with his voice also cleaned up a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECYgD7zylrE

Just saw an interesting post on Moviepilot (which is one of the worst, click-baitiest sites I've ever visited) which shows a still when the Knights of Ren Aden standing in the rain.

The theory is that Boba Fett has joined up with the Knights in some capacity. The blown up still does actually show a figure wearing a Mandalorian helmet. Of course, this could be anyone, but what I found interesting is that in the Aftermath story, Boba's armor is recovered and still intact. Take this with a grain of salt but how cool would it be to see Han and Boba run into each other once again.

Just saw an interesting post on Moviepilot (which is one of the worst, click-baitiest sites I've ever visited) which shows a still when the Knights of Ren Aden standing in the rain.

The theory is that Boba Fett has joined up with the Knights in some capacity. The blown up still does actually show a figure wearing a Mandalorian helmet. Of course, this could be anyone, but what I found interesting is that in the Aftermath story, Boba's armor is recovered and still intact. Take this with a grain of salt but how cool would it be to see Han and Boba run into each other once again.

That's old. It was in the first official trailer.

And that's not Boba. That's not Mandolorian armor. And it's not a Mando helmet.

Never claimed it was new footage, only stating that the article I read showed a still of what looked like a Mandalorian helmet. Didn't mean to step on your toes man.

Since I haven't seen the film yet, I can't rule anything out. Unless of course you have?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 88
Back