Episode 7 Storyline Predictions ***Potential Spoilers***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandible

Super Freak
Reaction score
All guesswork, but it could be fun to look back in a few months and see who was close to the money :)

Kylo and Rey are brother and sister, Han and Leia's kids?

Han and Chewie are looking for Luke, needing his help for something?

Harrison Ford always wanted Han to die and the end of Ep5, and he seems to be really enamoured with this (Ep7) script - So maybe Kylo kills Han at the end of the movie?

Luke is so disturbed by the fact that he tried to stick it in his sister that he's gone into hiding?

Leia snorts a big line of coke (yea big surprise), turns to the dark side and then kills Han.

The end.

There are quite a lot of rumours about han's death and being impaled on the falcon by Kylo Ren. I think for emotional value something happened pre force awakens that sent Kylo to the dark side and killing Han (his father) would be the confirmation ala anakin killing kids (pointlessly).

I don't think rey is a solo but a skywalker from Luke's side. There are rumours that she was previously adopted but I cant see that as that would make Luke look like a bad father by leaving her.

The interesting thing though is in the new trailer rey looks to be crying over chewie so guess he could bite the bullet or sabers too!

Either way I'm bloody excited!

Yeah I have a feeling this movie is going to make me sad. Being born in the 80s Star Wars was a huge part of my childhood and it always had the "and they lived happily ever after" feel to it when it ended. Now I am super excited about seeing the original cast in the new movies but I am also sad that it seems there was no fairy tale ending for any of them.

All guesswork, but it could be fun to look back in a few months and see who was close to the money :)

Kylo and Rey are brother and sister, Han and Leia's kids?

Han and Chewie are looking for Luke, needing his help for something?

Harrison Ford always wanted Han to die and the end of Ep5, and he seems to be really enamoured with this (Ep7) script - So maybe Kylo kills Han at the end of the movie?

Luke is so disturbed by the fact that he tried to stick it in his sister that he's gone into hiding?

yeah i agree han is toast. ford will be 80 by the time this trilogy is over so i doubt hell stick around for every movie.

Han dies. Kylo kills him.
Chewie lives.
Luke isn't in it until the end.
Kylo is Hans son.
Rey is either Kylo's sister or cousin.

My predictions...

Kylo is Han / Leia's son. Han dies trying to save Rey.
Rey is Luke's daughter, who was separated from her Father when she was young.
We won't see Luke until the last few seconds of the movie when all those who are still alive seek him out to tell him about Han and seek his help. I think Rey will sense his location.
Kylo will be killed in the movie by either Rey or Finn.
Finn is Lando's son / nephew . This will tie in with Lando's appearance in next movie to mourn the loss of Han.

I have tried to stay spoiler free, but Star Wars has always followed with a character being introduced to the force and then said hero being killed.

Obi Wan - Luke.
Qui Gon - Anakin

This trailer focuses on Rey being guided Han.

I have a feeling that this film might break my heart.

My favourite footballer/manager died last month suddenly.
My own father has been diagnosed with terminal cancer this year too, so I have had to try and come to terms with the fear of loss of my real life hero too.

The story and tone will likely have very strong parallels to A New Hope. Even visually, as they chose to make the First Order TIEs resemble the TIE/LN instead of the Interceptor or another TIE variant and chose to the story on a desert planet.

As in ANH, we'll start on Jakku, end up on Starkiller Base, and then make it to the Resistance headquarters planet which will be attacked by the First Order.

Jakku -> Starkiller Base -> Resistance HQ
Tattooine -> Death Star -> Yavin IV

Han and Chewie are looking for Luke. Poe is sent after them. BB-8 has Luke's lightsaber. Poe is captured and interrogated. Finn frees Poe and they escape together. Rey is Force sensitive and sent to Jakku to hide her. She does not want to embrace that side of her. Finn is not Force sensitive. The Knights of Ren are Force wielders but not Sith. The First Order or a different entity forcibly recruited or executed all those who are Force Sensitive/Attuned. Luke would have started searching for others strong in the Force after RotJ but something happened to send him into hiding. People are afraid, and Jedi and Force users have all but fallen into myth and legend by the time if TFA.

There'll be a clean resolution at the end of the film but The First Order will still be out there, just as the Empire was at the end of ANH. I doubt we'll see too much of Luke, Snoke, or the other Knights of Ren. They'll be used to set up VIII and IX. Phasma will have some cool scenes but will likely not have much development till the rest of the trilogy.

Rey and Kylo Ren are siblings. Possibly cousins, but I think twins and Han and Leia's kids. Finn is also related to another past character since they've hidden his name for so long. Maybe Lando.

Han might be killed off in what would be a very emotional moment, sacrificing himself for others. Ford and Kasdan have always wanted that for Han. Probably won't happen till towards the third arc of the film and it might be a moment where you think everyone is safe.

The score alone will be enough to make grown men and women tear up and cry. The film will have some of us bawling.

Finn is not related to Lando or any other past SW character, his name is derived from his stormtrooper # which is FN-2187

I think the scene, where Chewbacca hits the detonator is the final sacrifice of himself, Han and maybe even the Falcon. I don't think it has anything to do with the explosion shown after (in the trailer).
I hope I'm wrong...but if it's good for the story, it'll be an epic sacrifice.

It will make you forget about the abortion that is the PT.

Back