ENTERBAY x Kotobukiya: Elvis Presley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one that thinks the likeness is pretty off?

i do too. was really excited for this but the bobble head is not only huge, but the tiny eyes make the face look like '70s fat Elvis. you could tell from the early pics that the head and body were gonna be disproportionate, so i'd planned on changing bodies and hoping the clothes would somewhat fit, but the face looks so off that it'll look beady eyed and fat no matter what body i put it on lol

212322gi5nwhhipin0q83s.jpg

2123281wb8ow3k5ovw3gvo.jpg

212331xwpbbibviwhtynix.jpg

212336wsg6snmepm8wigrj.jpg

212340hfqbq469qqqp46oq.jpg

212320ynbe4naun513hu8z.jpg

212521dpzn8pj04jt000z2.jpg

212529k4ovrn6qvrn64gl8.jpg

212543hu5hhu5ocnnhh05m.jpg

Wow, that looks incredible. Still pondering this guy, I want to order one so badly, but my wallet is taking a big hit these next couple of months and I just don't know if I can swing it or not.

The guy is terrible to listen to and the way he handles the figure is just bad even though he says you need to handle it with care, but we get see some nice details.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMF3g8zwFuo&sns=em[/ame]

How about this?

elvismod1.jpg

Just some minor adjustments. I think it makes a difference. :dunno

Did you make the eyes wider? I see a color difference in the face, but I think it's just a bad sculpt to begin with so there's not much that can be done.

i like this figure alot think the sculpt is designed to be posed in certain ways to really bring it to life

I have doubts of acquiring, by the position of the eyes, the pictures are not very good, those eyes from side to me, makes no sense.

Where can this figure be purchased?

I know of CSC, AlterEgo, and BBTS. CSC has it cheapest to my knowledge at $209.99 where as BBTS and AE have it for $214.99.

But since Kotobukiya is the US Distributor, anywhere that sells Koto products should have this figure as well

Back